Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBill5925
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2017
    I used to look forward to seeing what promo code specials come up each day. For the past few months the daily promo code link doesn't work. I get the error message:  
    Not Found  
    The requested URL /art/email/122817_thu174kiz/thu_webhtml was not found on this server.  

Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 Server at image.frys.com Port 80  

This is on my desktop. I've tried different browsers. Any suggestions?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Promo Code - Why is it so slow?
    Fry's Secret In-Store Promo Codes
    seeking secret promo code for PNY 32gb from May 5 or 6 email
    The Promo Codes Caper
    Promo Code for San Marcos Store
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunPun
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2017
    I suggest you ask Fry's instead of asking at a place on the web purely built to spite Fry's
  2.  permalink
    @Bill5925

Go fuck yourself you stupid asshole!
  3.  permalink
    Sorry Bill5925,  

It's rather unlikely anyone here could help- or even those still working at Fry's.  

Worse case, you could try to re-apply for Fry's emails.  
    And if this happens to others, they should get on it soon  

- a recently quit employee
  4.  permalink
    I found the solution. The fry's server is omitting a period that is necessary. In the link they send you, find "...._webhtml?promocode=...." and add a period between web and html. Now the link will work. Here is what the corrected part of the link should look like: "...._web.html?promocode=..."