Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    Hei guys,  

New here. Heard about this site, but have only visited today since just VQing Fry's  

Short summary:  
    I worked part-time at Fry's for 6 months, started because I remembered it being a great store in childhood.  
    Stayed long because was asked to by DM. "Promoted" to comp sales after 3 months of Cust Serv  
    Quickly realized to make more than min wage in sales you have to be cold, greedy, and conniving.  
    Great potential with its employees, regardless of their credentials/past, but management decisions are just... horrid.  

Anyways:  
    Now unemployed and wondering...  
    How have you climbed up corporate America since Fry's?  

(Any tips for recently outed or current Fry's Employees?)
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Why does Fry's care more about who likes you vs Senority?
    Aya where are you?
    Just got a job today-- what can you tell me!
    How are overweight associates treated at your store by management and other associates?
    Weezer - Pork and Beans (NEW video featuring 24 most popular YouTube videos)
  3.  permalink
    Hey. Nice to see that you're out of the company. You pretty much got demoted. When they overstaff in a specific dept, they usually throw some peoplein Sales thinking they got promoted. I was a DM for awhile. I quit because of our SM and a flawed system I don't want to be a part of. I'm now in a better company that treats me well.

Fry's however, will always be a stepping stone for me. I learned a lot and pretty much grew up here professionally. Try working fpr Frys.com, management (except for SM) can be a little different and might give a more positive vibe.
Add your comments