Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfury113
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2008
    Im really glad this bitch is gone from fry's sd. she was the sup 1 in customer service at fry's in sd. i cant believe how happy these people looked in this department after she left the store. it seem as if an evil aura have been lifted from that department.  

She's got a fat folder of complaints on about how she mistreat her associates from all the years that she's been there. even the managers didnt trust her because of her poor people skills. even tho she was sup 1, she was not trusted to lead the customer service dept on black friday, which is one of our biggest sale day of the year. who can blame them? /shrug. she just stood behind the big counter the entire day with a grim look on her face, not even looking to help out. /laugh  

Speaking of complaints, a few people started a petition on her work ethnics (her unfairness and rudeness) which, i heard, more than 30 employees from around the store signed to backed up those statements that was made against her. this folder (petition) was turned in to the store manager, sean a., and then afterwards reviewed by the csa district manager, john.  

A few weeks after that news came out that she was "getting married" or "going back to school," therefore she had to transfer stores. doesnt really matter what the real reason is tho, im pretty sure we can all guess what really happened. if not, read the following:  

The most interesting thing about all this is that the district manager went around the department that day of our mopar and asked a bunched of customer service associates, "are you happy now?" /laugh  

treat people how u want to be treated.  
    karma is karma.  
    good bye.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    whatever happened to matt keiser?
    What happened to the combo deals?
    What Happened To The Ex Benefits Manager & Kathy Kolder's Wrath!
    So what happened to the site, do you know?
    What happened to the easy to fuck Canon Rep?
  2.  permalink
    The morale of the department is great and eugenia is an awsome sup 1. The devil that is mary ann followed her lp lover to SF. They are working in seperate stores so they can have a wonderful life of mary ann stripping this mans dignity away one day at a time. i heard she has his balls in a glass jar on the mantle. I do think she was encouraged to go as i think sean had enough.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2008
    Good! Stand up for your rights!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2008
    so wat did u say to the mopar ppl? the truth or lies?Las Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
    •  
      CommentAuthorfury113
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2008 edited
    cashier27:so wat did u say to the mopar ppl? the truth or lies?

told them the truth, that it was a stress free environment after they shipped her ass out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2008
    i dont know if you've noticed but her name has wacko in it.i am a worm.
  3.  permalink
    worm:i dont know if you've noticed but her name has wacko in it.

She is wacko.
    •  
      CommentAuthoradam
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2008 edited
    whatever happened to this girl? i remember that fag hoang didnt like her but whatever she was cool. does this still work for frys?

no offense to gay people. i am gay too.
  4.  permalink
    adam:whatever happened to this girl? i remember that fag hoang didnt like her but whatever she was cool. does this still work for frys?

No. She moved to San Fransico and then worked at the sunnyvale store and then quit.
  5.  permalink
    SHE'S A WACKO BITCH FROM THE BLOCK
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2008
    Why does everyone have to revive a thread when they are new? Its like newb thread reviving, its actually required apparently.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorCSA
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2008
    MaryAnn Gettin' Fired Was The Best Thing THat Happened In Cust. Service Not Only Hoang Hated Her So Did EveryBody In That Dept. Glad She Is Long Gone Coming Next Is Carol EveryOne Already Startin' To Hate Her TOooo
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Why Do You Capitalize Every Word You Write? Actually Im Finding This More Amusing Than I Should.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    5265616C206D656E20777269746520696E206865782100  

First person to decode gets prize of choice. Like a shiny, new toaster oven! It's really not that hard.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    real men write in hex!i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Well done sir. Have a toaster oven.  

•  
      CommentAuthorworm
    nice. Looks fake though.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Is that one of those fat calorie reducing ovens?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Wait, what? How would that work?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2008
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2008
    Smells like marketing gimmick.
  6.  permalink
    smells like george formani love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrian
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2008
    you guys are stupid. tyler stop defending her. btw she works in audit now. so its true she doesnt work in customer service.  

idiot.
  7.  permalink
    i thought she quit? how did it go from her quiting to going to auditi love it when they call me big papa
  8.  permalink
    biggysmalls: i thought she quit? how did it go from her quiting to going to audit

I thought she quit too. But I guess she transfered to Audit. Not as much power thank the lord for all of the cashiers at sunnyvale.
  9.  permalink
    is she a sup in audit or what?i love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2008 edited
    She does "Beautiful Nail" in audit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77oi am a worm.
  10.  permalink
    biggysmalls: is she a sup in audit or what?

Yeah. She's an audit sup.
  11.  permalink
    sup and not dm? she probably got tired of all the work of customer servicei love it when they call me big papa
  12.  permalink
    brian: you guys are stupid. tyler stop defending her. btw she works in audit now. so its true she doesnt work in customer service.  

idiot.

'  

how did you find out she is in audit?i love it when they call me big papa