Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsamjams
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2018 edited
    A few days ago I bought a samsung notebook odyssey 15 at a pretty hefty discount, since it was both already on sale, and I got the last one (the floor model) at an additional 5% discount  
    Thing is though, I'm not too fond of how ridiculously loud the fans are, and the color accuracy is not quite to my liking.  

I'd like to return it and get a different laptop, but they sold it to me with no box or manual, and the return policy states these things are required to return items.  
    Am I screwed here? Will they not allow me to return it for that fact, despite the fact they never gave me a box or manual to begin with? I even bought the extended warranty, and It's in better shape than when they gave it to me. I tried calling the store, but couldnt get an actual human person on the line.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Electronics Return Policy--No Receipt Question
    TV Return Policy on Fry's.com?
    Fry's Return Policy/Restocking Fees
    Will a less customer friendly return policy hurt Frys?
    Harddrive return policy of Fry's and Walmart
  2.  permalink
    It should be returnable. Clearance items usually aren't returnable, though. Just tell them you bought it as a display model. The PIC will have to password the return, so you can talk to them personally. If the item is actually defective you shouldn't have any issue at all.