Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2018
    Last year I quit fry's after 8 months of working there and have been trying to get back in ever since, I was in computers and I worked 6 days a week, I was reliable and only late a few times, I took other peoples shifts was rarely complained about by customers,  
    I even put in a months notice which was a horrible mistake because I thought I was hot shit and could easily get another job that paid better but I was wrong. The only people I talked to were the DP and Sup of my department who said there was nothing they  
    could do but I know there has gotta be a way back in there. None of you understand that fry's is my limit, I am a 25 year old high school drop out who still lives at home with his parents, I know fry's sucks, and they treat their employees like shit but fry's was  
    all I knew and all I was good at there no rehire policy can't be set in stone, I know there has to be a way back in there.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    How can I get a Fry's salesperson to do a pricematch for a store that is not on their list?
    I got fired from Fry's more than 2 years ago; Any chance on getting rehired?
    Can you really never be rehired at fry's?
    want to get rehired
    Rumor: Employee Got Fired Then Rehired At San Diego Fry's
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2018
    Why not consider completing your GED at least? That'll give you a fighting chance at something beyond Fried.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2018
    I would try the following:  

1. Apply for a new social security number.  
    2. Change your address with the DMV and get a reprint of your driver's license.  
    3. Apply to a completely different store, or wait a period of time so everyone at that store forgets you or have found better jobs elsewhere.  
    4. Reapply and don't mention you worked at Fry's.  

That's it.