Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorVOBREZA
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2019
    In 2016, I had something happen @ a Frys that makes most of thier shit look Tivial, I am dead serious.  
    Text below is part of the complaint I submitted to the local paper who did not print it. Hate is the only word that fits along with read 1984 by George Orwell.  

++++++++++++++++  
    They are incompetent & they lie. Last September I flew back to Oakland after being  
    with my best friend of 45 years who had cancer. I was with him for 5 days before he  
    died. I was mentally & emotionally drained. On the way home I picked up my car from  
    a repair shop & made the mistake of stopping in FRY'S parking lot to check that my  
    registered 9mm auto was in the trunk (ps - Fry's shares thier video with Fremont  
    police). 2 hours later, I am in my bath rob in my home office when I hear "Victor  
    come out with your hands up". I do as the big voice commanded....There in my  
    driveway was the F'g swat team. 3 police cars, guys armed with M16 equivilants.  
    What the F. After I complied with thier request, my wife came ot & she was  
    handcuffed. MF. The lead officer explained about the Frys Video(don't shop at  
    Frys). then he said I tryed to call your telephone number (which is on a trailer in  
    my driveway as I am a general contractor). THat was a lie....my cell as everyone  
    else's records the number that is calling. Fremont PD never called. Then they left,  
    no apologizes, no indication that this was a Stupid F'g thing to do. I can never  
    forgive them.  

Fuck Fry's......I am a Vietnam Vet & was in combat... Having guns pointed in your direction is personal... What happened will never happen again. I am not taking this as a one of incident . Everyone can start worrying about big brother watching...because Frys showed me what is possible..........
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Frys is badass its huge and prices are great... fuck best buy
    Fuck Frys.
    Fuck Fry's Electronics
    What the fuck is up with City of Industry Fry's?
    Does being a brown nosed motherfucker a requirement to being promoted at Frys?
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2019
    Did you pull your gun out and dance around a firepit with it? If I was checking my gun I'd keep it super lowkey. Then close my shit and leave. I'm really wondering how you stopped at a parking lot, did your check, and left with them noticing a gun. What exactly are you leaving out?  

Oh, and don't think you're not invited back to my stores. Your Best Buys are always at Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbigcheez
    • CommentTime7 days ago edited
    Wow, you should move to Indiana, the police might have shown up just to see what kind of ammo you prefer and ask to hit the range with you (not kidding). In all seriousness, you could probably have a lifetime CCW permit and have carried that thing on your hip or under the steering wheel without any issue or need to stop and check your firearm. Really sorry you have to deal with the gun laws, politics, and general fear of law abiding gun owners in cali. BTW don't shoplift at Fry's their loss prevention is the best and you will get caught. (not LP myself, just my impressions after working there, seriously impressed with how they have their shit on lockdown). If Fry's LP called law enforcement on you, and they responded the way you describe, something happened beyond what you are describing... And that is not on Fry's, that is on you. You perfectly stated you were not even a customer, just stopping in their property to check your firearm, (which is not the purpose of their parking lot btw) Thank you for your service, but nothing in your post described anyone at fry's doing anything wrong. If they informed law enforcement, it was probably for a good reason and how law enforcement handled it is up to your local law enforcement, courts, lawmakers, and ultimately, the voters...