Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbigcheez
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2019 edited
    I was advised today that not recommending a Fry's card offer could result in negative consequences like getting written up. At the same time, if a customer is awarded a fry's card and chooses the 5% incentive, it kills any commission that a smart salesperson would have earned from up-selling the customer, creating a dis-incentive to sell Fry's cards. I have no problem offering or selling the frys card, with the exception that in my category it makes a big deal, like zero commission or significantly less on our most expensive an highest commission items (Arlo, Swann, Ring 'when not on sale', Orbi, Velop) . Is there a better way to handle the commission hit from selling the cards?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    No longer req' to ask cust' about Fry's Credit Cards
    credit cards
    Credit Card & Debit Cards
    Credit Card companies to charge extra fees for people who pay in full
    Fry's owns First Electronic Corporation dba First Electronic Bank aka Fry's Credit Card
    •  
      CommentAuthorbigcheez
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2019 edited
    Was talking with my colleagues about this topic a little bit, and all agree that the costs of a customer choosing a 5% incentive on the Fry's card should come from department GP, not the salesperson commission. This would remove the disincentive of selling the frys cards towards the best salespeople and actually provide them another vector to up sell and create a loyal customer, maximizing sales performance. The cost is a wash based on department performance, which in mine, I believe is excellent.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2019
    no way around the comm hitt. if you pitch in to the success of the department, fry;s cards, then you overall performance and skill increases. you should focus on selling the psc also. if you can do commission, frys card, psc, you will make lots of money and be successful. have fun doing it, don't think about the comm hitt.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.