Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrysanon101
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2019 edited
    I hear that Randy Fry is visiting all of the stores across the company. Any idea what is going on? I am hearing all sorts of rumors. For instance, I heard a rumor that he's evaluating each of the stores performance, determining which ones he wants to keep open, and which ones he wants to close.. I am also hearing rumors that the stores will be converted into warehouses (like Amazon). Of course, I am taking all of this news with a grain of salt, but I am curious about it. What are your thoughts?
    •  
      CommentAuthorValve2000
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2019
    I know he is traveling around, but the usually dumps his jet gas bill on the store he visits.
    •  
      CommentAuthorValve2000
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2019
    Probably just vacationing and dumping transportation costs to the store he visits. Smart man.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2019
    He's relishing the final views he'll get of an empire he once controlled, before all his stores are closed and assets liquidated, thousands of investors, vendors, banks and employees screwed, and then jumps out of his jet and lands softly with a golden parachute....