Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrysanon101
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2019 edited
    Various coworkers just got this note from our Store Manager....  

https://i.imgur.com/NkDlpce.jpg  

What are your thoughts?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Employee Benefits? Also is there part time benefits
    New Part-time service tech how long full time & dress code questions
    Full Time -> Part Time
    What are hours like for part time or full time?
    Why is Frys having associates do inventory this time around instead of RGIS?
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2019
    Time to get a real job
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrysanon101
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2019 edited
    I agree. I also heard that home office gave the store manager the direction to not hire new people to the store. Employees are leaving the store, and the store is now currently down to a skeleton crew. After working with this store for many many years, it's time for me to move on. I am currently looking for employment elsewhere while I am still employed through Frys. I don't think my store will make it to the June 2020 deadline before it is closed off.
    •  
      CommentAuthorItsyaboi
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2019
    You’re lucky you guys even got a notice, we didnt.  

Webster location was just told pretty much same day, hey uh, you’re gonna get like big big hour cuts.  
    Next thing you know we went from 30-40 hours to 4.  

Everyone’s pretty much left. Including myself. I’m just here to watch the fascinating event of a business slowly decompose while its hanging onto life. :face-monkey:
  2.  permalink
    I wonder how stores making the highest profits are doing during this time?