Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthore2m
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2019
    For the past several days, I've been unable to place an online order. I keep getting "Your card issuer replied that some or all of the information you've entered does not match their records. Please make needed corrections, or contact your card issuer for assistance."  

I've triple checked that my name and address are exactly the same on Fry's order as on my credit card account. It's all the same. I tried three different credit cards. Each one results in the same error message, so I'm pretty sure it's some screw-up on Fry's end causing this. I called Fry's. They tried to place an order for me on the phone - still same problem, and they have no idea how to fix it. They keep blaming my credit card company, even though my credit card company actually authorized the transaction on their end, but yet Fry's system is still throwing a fit.  

Anyone worked in Fry's IT and can shed some light as to what is happening and how to fix it?  

Thanks!
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    What is the strategy with Frys.com versus the store? Why don't they care?
    Fry's Electronics Credit Card Promotions
    No longer req' to ask cust' about Fry's Credit Cards
    What's Wrong with this Picture? (Article)
    Frys Credit Card is Really Scam!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsadfryguy
    The computer systems in store have been having a ton of issues. Nothing has been working right. Management doesn't have any answers for employees.
    •  
      CommentAuthorironj01
    Stores not only ones having cuts, probably cut the whole IT department. The end is closer than you think.
    •  
      CommentAuthorValve2000
    The reason is frys.com warehouse is in the process of closing and orders will now be shipped from the stores. This will be a 3 week process likley. So in between im sure there will be issues .