Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2019
    Here's some tips for Randy Fry  
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_5fNe-xnYk
    •  
      CommentAuthorgarbanzo
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2019
    Honestly impressed Fry's is still around in 2019, but the end is near.  

The store provides little to no value.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2019 edited
    Sorry, but Randy Fry is too old and incompetant and can care less. His golden parachute is fully packed and the door to exit the fueselage is fully open. Beneath him are tropical beaches with waves, sun, beer and babes who will love him for more than just the money.  

Plus, Randy gets all his electronics from Best Buy. Better prices, selection, cleaner stores and happier workers.  

*Edit: Forgot to add "Your best buys are always at Best Buy's."
  1.  permalink
    garbanzo: Honestly impressed Fry's is still around in 2019, but the end is near.  

The store provides little to no value.

Sadly I have to agree. They butchered their components department inventory so badly that Microcenter is way better on selection and even prices. Even Best Buy, which never had great selection on components or accessories is better now. The few people that worked at Fry's that were competent left years ago as the economy rebounded. Looking at the ghost town I am surprised that my local Fry's is still in business. If they survive the Christmas season I wager multiple stores will close early 2020. The whole chain might not survive another year with the economy softening and Amazon not getting any less ruthless.
  2.  permalink
    *reads topic* No... no it cannot.