Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPscordie
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2019
    Noticed in inventory Palo alto and Campbell are only ones w/o product. Seems like warehouse was dispersed semi evenly with them recieving nothing? Anyone have any insight?
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2019
    there is plan for palo alto...end of the year/ maybe why store manager left he knew of the plan  

anyone close have more detailFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrmcfee
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2019
    Noticed the same bare shelves at the Webster TX Store. Employee stated that Fry's was closing all its stores. I've not found anything on the internet that confirms this comment. The shelves definately ar telling a story!
    •  
      CommentAuthorItsyaboi
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2019
    rmcfee: Noticed the same bare shelves at the Webster TX Store. Employee stated that Fry's was closing all its stores. I've not found anything on the internet that confirms this comment. The shelves definately ar telling a story!

rmcfee: Noticed the same bare shelves at the Webster TX Store. Employee stated that Fry's was closing all its stores. I've not found anything on the internet that confirms this comment. The shelves definately ar telling a story!

What department were you in.
    •  
      CommentAuthorValve2000
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2019
    Multiple people i know throughout the company says palo alto will be shut down. That location is leased to frys and would make sense to dump.
    •  
      CommentAuthoriknowmost
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2019
    My ASM told me Palo Alto was shut down if that’s store 3. Next store to go is one in Georgia.. Not sure what number. Today more FT people were getting letters. My ASM also told me that they went over in Vcon shutting down every store that fry’s does not own the property to...
    •  
      CommentAuthorhappy9
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2019
    Is it store 38 or 32? Milton or Duluth. Heard the same thing not sure which one they selected to close down though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgarbanzo
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2019
    I was nearby the Campbell store today so stopped by just for kicks.  

Spent 15 minutes walking around browsing and saw maybe 4 employees on the floor, one who must have been there for over 15 years now. No employees in Returns, Software, Service, or Computers. LP seems to be around since I saw someone out of uniform walk into the warehouse. Most aisles have top shelves removed, little stock on the remainder shelves. Store looks very weathered and worn down. The front escalator that was always breaking is now barricaded.  

If I wanted to build a PC I could have barely done that with what stock they had without making major compromises, so that says something. Noticed in Computers they had some small form factor PC's that look refurb and 10 years old???  

Crazy slow for a Saturday afternoon.  

Anyone from Campbell store here? Can't imagine the store making it to the holidays. Looks like they're trying to clear out what stock they have left.