Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    There were multiple grab and runs tonight at my store. All the thieves now know that there is no way to stop them. Super low staff and unmotivated personnel make for a perfect storm. I am unbelievably surprised there has not been full on looting at our location. Is this happening everywhere?
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    How slow is your holiday season?
    Purchased an open box/reduced price item, discovered a component was missing when i got home
    Applecare+ On Open Box
    Randy, can you open a store in central Illinois?
    new store opening
    •  
      CommentAuthorValve2000
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2019
    What market are you in? I'm in the Texas market and someone walked right out the door with a high end desktop
  3.  permalink
    California. Last week a guy unplugged 2 demo laptops, and shoved them in his backpack. Just took off.
  4.  permalink
    I can remember even back in the day customers walked out the front door with 30" Apple Cinema Displays. That being said with such poor morale I can't imagine most employees care anymore. Anyone still working at Fry's at this point must either not care about their career or have pretty low self esteem to not believe that they could easily find something less depressing and probably better paying as well.
  5.  permalink
    I guess the store manager said he does not believe we will make it to Black Friday. November cannot come soon enough.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2019
    LOL so there's NO loss prevention anymore?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2019
    The product is worth more stolen than sold.
  6.  permalink
    Loss prevention was cut to only 2 full timers and 1 part time. But the worst is the CA system. Some stores dont have anyone out there checking the product as it leaves the store.