Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTime6 days ago
    If you're not given your next week's schedule a week in advance or an appropriate amount of time provided by law, you can fill out a complaint form here:  

https://calaborlaw.com/complaint/  

And don't be like "LOL ok whatev bra not like they'll do anything about it/doesn't apply to me/I'm too much douche" because it's your right to get your schedule on time and not screw up your opportunity to get a more stable job for Fry's illicit convenience.  

Plus, it'll help bury Fry's six feet deep. Every push of the shovel helps.
  1.  permalink
    Appreciate the gesture, but Fry's will be long gone by the time these complaints get reviewed. The CA labor board has been all but stripped bare. Even then, it's not like they'll be able to seize Randy Fry's cash to compensate the former employees.  

That being said, fuck Randy Fry.
  2.  permalink
    TheOneSperglord: Appreciate the gesture, but Fry's will be long gone by the time these complaints get reviewed. The CA labor board has been all but stripped bare. Even then, it's not like they'll be able to seize Randy Fry's cash to compensate the former employees.  

That being said, fuck Randy Fry.

CA's labor board unlike some other states has some teeth. I could understand the cynicism that Fry's may be gone before you get anything though. Collecting any judgement may be like getting blood from a turnip though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTime6 days ago
    Just file it. No need for pessimism. You never know if it'll be successful or not unless you file.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTime6 days ago edited
    File it while they still have product to liquidate. I filled with CA Labor board and was awarded $27k never seen it because they company had fled to Canada and was behind many shell corps but it's worth a shot. Do it now before it's too late.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTime5 days ago
    ASDF, you can't pursue it with the Canadian government? Sue the head manager personally?
  3.  permalink
    I took your advice and filed a complaint. And here we go
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTime5 days ago
    TheOneSperglord: I took your advice and filed a complaint. And here we go

Good. Let us know what you get back.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTime16 hours ago
    Charlie: ASDF, you can't pursue it with the Canadian government? Sue the head manager personally?

Moved on to bigger things.