Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Or so was said by one of the pepsi reps that fill frys orders.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Do you think all stores are closing?
    Fry's announces to the press that it is closing all of it's stores!
    Best Buy closing 50 stores this year 2014. What does this mean for Fry's?
    Firefox 3 Beta 5 (Final beta) released!
    Chinese Democracy being released,Frys giving everyone raises.
  3.  permalink
    That hardly seems like a shocking rumor considering that they have already publicly admitted one store is closing with their lease. Honestly, I am surprised that they are even waiting for that lease to end to close the doors. So how many stores are actual leases?
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2019
    Former_Frys_geek: That hardly seems like a shocking rumor considering that they have already publicly admitted one store is closing with their lease. Honestly, I am surprised that they are even waiting for that lease to end to close the doors. So how many stores are actual leases?

That may have been one of their biggest mistakes. Companies usually buy the building they operate in and even the land. It's a better long-term investment. Makes me wonder if they really ran the stores like they were going to close them at any time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorValve2000
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2019
    They are leaving the Palo Alto store because the city is redeveloping the area with affordable housing. The city is basically using emminit domain to take the land. And most of the store in the company are owned by Frys.
    •  
      CommentAuthorValve2000
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2019
    Any incredible universe store were bought pennies on the dollar so those would be the last to close. I currently been working at one of these store for 15 years.