Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJessrond
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2019
    Two years ago I spammed pics of girls and said you white haters are getting shut down  

Now I hear you're getting TVs on consignment lawl  

It's over. Target ftmfw:face-devil-grin:
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Frys Credit Card is Really Scam!!!!
    So how much are salesmen really making?
    MaryAnn Wilwacko, what really happened.
    Lets focus o what really matters
    CS DDM is really nice
  2.  permalink
    IDK about some of the other locations, but my local location has been doing a slow motion liquidation sale for years. I typically only check the store out maybe once every 4-6 months and every time it looked a little worse. First, the top stock was gone. Then the shelves got thinner and floor stacks started vanishing. Then they took out shelves to make it look less thin.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJessrond
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2019
    The palo alto location is being replaced with apartments I think.  
    Sunnyvale should too.

kyoo.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorValve2000
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2019
    I'm down to 14 laptops total units in stock and maybe 10 desktop units left. No wireless mice or keyboards. Heard the consignment agreements they want includes the manufactures eat the cost of theft. Most manufactures probably wouldn't agree to those terms.
  3.  permalink
    Valve2000: I'm down to 14 laptops total units in stock and maybe 10 desktop units left. No wireless mice or keyboards. Heard the consignment agreements they want includes the manufactures eat the cost of theft. Most manufactures probably wouldn't agree to those terms.

Honestly, I'm skeptical with how much of ghost town Fry's is that probably isn't their only problem. That being said demanding vendors to eat shrink seems like a deal killer even if you were somehow on the fence. Any vendor that walked into a Fry's in the last year or so though probably would be reluctant to even agree to net terms.
    •  
      CommentAuthorValve2000
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2019
    Yeah, To my knowledge the only net terms vendor we still deal with is Samsung.