Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMLS
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2019 edited
    ...and apparently Twitch, even thought I don't know what the fuck their Twitch channel is.  

So, apparently over a year ago they've been doing livestreams on Facebook featuring this Gaming Guru person with a high pitched raspy voice. I couldn't be arsed to sit through the VODs for more than a few minutes, but what even is the point of these streams? Is it to talk about product they clearly don't have? I just get a kick out of the comments people are making regarding the absence of stock towards their page.  

Someone should photobomb their stream for the hell of it, would add something worthwhile to their shtick. :face-devil-grin:

unknown[1].png
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    I live in Michigan, and I bought my laptop at a frys in Phoenix,AZ. But?
    live fry's
    Tricked Out Fry's Delivery Trucks with Free Delivery
    I'm back from Vacation! Long Live Flea!
    Join in on our Live Chat!
    •  
      CommentAuthorgarbanzo
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2019
    David Fry. He's one of the Fry's kids.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCharlie
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2019
    garbanzo: David Fry. He's one of the Fry's kids.

Heard he's a really cool, down-to-earth dude. Nothing like his father. Wonder if he visits here.  

Anyways, I think there a chance that Fry's may not be closing down. Only time will tell.