Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfadetogray
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2008 edited
    You are being watched from Loss Prevention on camera and yes there is a camera's in the break room. Also I heard that Audit is checking into when people are posting to see what people are off that day so they can try to figure who certain people are on here...Heads up the best thing to do is post before the store opens or after plus don't give to many clues into your real life. I don't like that they are trying to make this site un-anonymous.  

I'm not saying to stop doing it just be careful they are trying to figure who people are and they know people are going on the site while at work and plus they might zoom into your phone to try to see who your logged in as. I would recommend just reading while at work and posting from the comforts of your own home.  

I guess Fry's doesn't believe in your right to Freedom of Speech or any Privacy.
    •  
      CommentAuthordash
    Kids and their iPhones nowadays. You can just login and start blogging, where you are when you want.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfadetogray

1.  permalink
    Audit, my department manager, and the asm all know i post on this site. they couldn't give a shit as long as i am not posting sensitive info like the forms that were posted before.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2008
    I dont believe in freedom for S-Peaches either. Down with the S-Peach! World domination!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2008
    Nay. Word domination. Viva Fry's Forum!
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    I find it amusing how Fry's Management is now going on here to try to find info and see if anyone talks abou them Hahaha!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Why do I smell paranoia?i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    I smell Fry's trying to stop this website.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    They can't stop a forum that isn't really harming them, I sure hope they can't. It's just (mainly) comments about people, the store & other things.I shit trains, Now what?
  2.  permalink
    knowitall:I smell Fry's trying to stop this website.

Your a dumbass.
  3.  permalink

Why be afraid of Fry's management? Most of Fry's management, both at store and corporate level, are a bunch of low rent motherfuckers who can barely speak English (v-con anyone)!!!!!!!!!!!! SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    SDCherryPicker:

Your a dumbass.

/Seconded.Superhero!
  4.  permalink
    if your paranoid make a new screen name every week to throw them ofi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2008
    biggysmalls:if your paranoid make a new screen name every week to throw them of

Hah, this is true.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Better yet, post on both at the same time in reply to yourself. That will really confound them.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    But that's sad.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2008
    Sasquatch:But that's sad.

Yes... thats why I suggested it. Can never have too many people to make fun of. :face-angel:Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2008
    This is the internet. Be careful what you wish for...
  5.  permalink
    Sasquatch:This is the internet. Be careful what you wish for...

LOL, my little union rumor had our store manager sweetin bullets yesterday. LOL. Good times
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2008
    meinside100:
    Sasquatch:This is the internet. Be careful what you wish for...

LOL, my little union rumor had our store manager sweetin bullets yesterday. LOL. Good times

Tell me more... please.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2010 edited
    AyaHu: Better yet, post on both at the same time in reply to yourself. That will really confound them.

That is an awesome idea. I might even have a little fun with that despite my ex-employee status...just realized how outdated this thread is but roaming through old threads has fulfilled its purpose. I have finally stayed up long enough to take my medicine...forgot about it at work today and took it way too late and had to stay up to avoid an overdosing nightmare. *sigh* I'm so going to bed now, for real. :)