Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2008 edited
    Seriously, when a white or ugly employee at our store does something wrong he/she gets punished hard. However, when a minority or attractive person (especially females) does something wrong nothing happens. I know people at store 38 and they are completetly guilty of this from what I have heard. How is it at your store?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemchek12
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2008
    Seig heil, Fucknuts.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    Because no body likes white or ugly people.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    meinside100:Seriously, when a white or ugly employee at our store does something wrong he/she gets punished hard. However, when a minority or attractive person (especially females) does something wrong nothing happens. I know people at store 38 and they are completetly guilty of this from what I have heard. How is it at your store?

While the dynamic is a little different, most of the slack I see given is due to lowered expectations from those associates.
  1.  permalink
    meinside100:Seriously, when a white or ugly employee at our store does something wrong he/she gets punished hard. However, when a minority or attractive person (especially females) does something wrong nothing happens. I know people at store 38 and they are completetly guilty of this from what I have heard. How is it at your store?

You take a offense because you can't stand taking orders from someone from another color or god forbid a jew.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    man:Because no body likes white or ugly people.

/Seconded.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    Sasquatch:

While the dynamic is a little different, most of the slack I see given is due to lowered expectations from those associates.

Thank you for being the only one to see this with an open mind.
  3.  permalink
    because if all the attractive people got fired for there fuck ups who would we have to look at when theres nothing to do. nobody frys would be a sad place to worki love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 9237
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2009
    IT'S BECAUSE IN YOUR STORE THEIR ARE LOW LEVEL PEOPLE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THE HUMANITY...
  4.  permalink
    my store has 2, maybe 3, cute(meh alright) girls.

and thats by Fry's standards, so that doesn't say much.

:'(
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2009
    Fry's isn't usually a hotspot for beautiful women.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2009
    know wonder they dont hire 16 year olds everyone working for frys would be charged for molestationLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Its worse enough they hire 18 year olds.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    adding to world overpopulation and education deficiency.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2009
    Suzukiman: adding to world overpopulation and education deficiency.

but lowering the iq making my iq even higher.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yes but now you have alot of inbred frys peopleLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    er fried peopleLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2009
    Sasquatch: Fry's isn't usually a hotspot for beautiful women.

I go to Frys.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    AyaHu:

I go to Frys.

Like he said. just kidding
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu:

I go to Frys.

usually
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    asdf:
    AyaHu:

I go to Frys.

Like he said. just kidding

:o