Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    what the heck is this bullshiat man this travis guy from A/v coming to our department. s elling is already hard as is i dont need this fruitbasket joining out team all because our department manager is toomuch of a fucking pussy to promote from our own sups. i think atleast one of our mts deserves to get promoted i wish we had a department manager who would stand up to these bitches. sean isn't god you know hes just some corrupt dipshit who needs to be replaced immidetly. have some balls jeez, and not in your mouth either. its a fruit fest in our department now and thats not good. stop the fucking favoriteism!@#:face-crying:
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Call Center Service enacted for department #4....how useless
    Frys's service department sales
    Coming soon to a Fry's store near you....Paycuts for department supervisors!!!
    camera department
    Service Department "PAY SUCKS"
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2008
    I wanted to go to computers but now I don't ehhh drama!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Drama is the spice of life.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    What? Learn to type English.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Stop crying you dumb ass. You're taking work way to seriously.i am a worm.
  3.  permalink
    AyaHu:What? Learn to type English.
    It does seem like quite a few people on this site, who bitch, complain, talk shit, or start rumors, don't know how to write or speak fucking english properly.
  4.  permalink
    peter_griffin:what the heck is this bullshiat man this travis guy from A/v coming to our department. s elling is already hard as is i dont need this fruitbasket joining out team all because our department manager is toomuch of a fucking pussy to promote from our own sups. i think atleast one of our mts deserves to get promoted i wish we had a department manager who would stand up to these bitches. sean isn't god you know hes just some corrupt dipshit who needs to be replaced immidetly. have some balls jeez, and not in your mouth either. its a fruit fest in our department now and thats not good. stop the fucking favoriteism!@#:face-crying:

Congrats, your argument has just been immediately invalidated. You don't like Travis because he is gay. That doesn't have anything to do with his character. Goodjob asshole.  

Travis is a good person (he used to work up here at 25), stop being such a biggot.
  5.  permalink
    hey you gosh darn mexican i have no problems with homosexuals it's just not fair that another sup gets to move into the department just because the dm likes him!@ BULLSHIT STAND UP 4 YUR RIGHTS AND BE FREE. never let yourself be opressed or well be like slaves in the 1800's!@#!@#
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2008
    peter_griffin:hey you gosh darn mexican i have no problems with homosexuals it's just not fair that another sup gets to move into the department just because the dm likes him!@ BULLSHIT STAND UP 4 YUR RIGHTS AND BE FREE. never let yourself be opressed or well be like slaves in the 1800's!@#!@#

That's life deal with it. To get ahead it's not about your qualifications or skills, its about who you know and who your friends are. Follow by example, look at your sups, I'm sure none of their promotions seems legit. Also take at look at others trying to move up and how dedicated they are to pleasing DM.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2008
    ... He said Gosh Darn.... My life is complete.Superhero!