Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2008 edited
    JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to stir up some shit!!!!!!!!!
  1.  permalink
    Good Luck with that. I think you better start looking for another job. as your career at frys wont last very long.
  2.  permalink
    Good luck, definitely.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemchek12
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2008
    Is it whites only, Adolph?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I see epic failure on the horizon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    It's not a failure, yet.I shit trains, Now what?
  3.  permalink
    if frys is a private company doesnt that mean its up to them for unioni love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2008 edited
    SDCherryPicker:Good Luck with that. I think you better start looking for another job. as your career at frys wont last very long.

Not really since its against federal law to fire someone over starting a union. Not to mention I'm just the messanger boy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    meinside100:
    SDCherryPicker:Good Luck with that. I think you better start looking for another job. as your career at frys wont last very long.

Not really since its against federal law to fire someone over starting a union. Not to mention I'm just the messanger boy.

In my state you can fire anyone at any time for any reason other than race, sex, and age.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    For non-contractual employment, they can fire you for anything non-discriminatory.
  4.  permalink
    Demchek12:Is it whites only, Adolph?

No, midgets are allowed as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2008
    meinside100:
    Demchek12:Is it whites only, Adolph?

No, midgets are allowed as well.

Count me in.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthordash
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2008
    meinside100:JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to stir up some shit!!!!!!!!!

You asshole. What kind of controversy and chaos you caused in that store?
  5.  permalink
    dash:
    meinside100:JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to stir up some shit!!!!!!!!!

You asshole. What kind of controversy and chaos you caused in that store?

None, since I told no one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkalatoor
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2008
    any hot chics in the room 2nite ???
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2008
    a/s/lSuperhero!
  6.  permalink
    Check http://www.nlrb.gov

According to that site it is illegal on a federal level to fire employees for discussion on forming a union. "The National Labor Relations Board is an independent federal agency created by Congress in 1935 to administer the National Labor Relations Act, the primary law governing relations between unions and employers in the private sector. The statute guarantees the right of employees to organize and to bargain collectively with their employers, and to engage in other protected concerted activity with or without a union, or to refrain from all such activity."

BUT

"In some circumstances, an employer's discharge of an employee may not be regulated by any federal or state statute. For example, depending on the decisional law of a particular state, a private sector employee who is not represented by a labor union may be deemed to be an employee "at will" under the law. Generally, absent a written employment contract or an enforceable promise of certain employment conditions, an employer may, without running afoul of the law, demote or fire an employee deemed to be an employee "at will" for any reason or no reason, so long as the employer's conduct is not a type of discrimination prohibited by a federal or state law. However, a number of states recognize exceptions to the employment at will doctrine which permit an employee to contest adverse employment actions in certain defined circumstances by pursuing a private lawsuit. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal advice from a private attorney to determine your right to contest a "wrongful" discharge which is not covered by any of the federal or state statutes outlined above."
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2008
    AyaHu: a/s/l

18/f/socal  

aka  

65/m/parent's basement.  

or  

14/f/socalHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2008
    I usually use the 65 one.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2008
    AyaHu: I usually use the 65 one.

Because it's more believable. when you say it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2008
    I lost count after the first couple centuries.