Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2008
    I just got back from my much needed vacation and will be posting about the latest gossip and rummors and things I found out in the next couple of days stay tunned. I am aware that while I was gone a DM quit in AT but thats not that juicy cause I already know whos going to replace him. I'm investigating some juicy activity relating to the cashier and computer department right now but I need more time to get information. Stay Tunned More To Come! - FleaFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's didn't pay me my vacation, holiday, and personal days on my last pay check
    Tyler Bannock Got 3-Dayed.. He Did Not Take A Vacation!!
    Been away from Fry's for a long time, want to buy some stuff. What is AP like?
    I am going on vacation waHOo!
    Didn't get my vacation on last check?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2008 edited
    Maybe you could write about the home office trying to disable all internet access and no longer letting us do windows xp downgrades. Talk about control freaks. How and why are they trying to limit internet access and not allow us to do our job properly.
  2.  permalink
    cause they dont care they think the money will come in automatically no matter how bad they make it for us.  
    its cause were commision so for commission were gonna do what it takesi love it when they call me big papa
  3.  permalink
    flea:I just got back from my much needed vacation and will be posting about the latest gossip and rummors and things I found out in the next couple of days stay tunned. I am aware that while I was gone a DM quit in AT but thats not that juicy cause I already know whos going to replace him. I'm investigating some juicy activity relating to the cashier and computer department right now but I need more time to get information. Stay Tunned More To Come! - Flea

Damn. I thought you were dead. I heard you quit. John.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2008
    You weren't in Mexico.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Nor Switzerland.
    •  
      CommentAuthordash
    He went on tour. Nice banjo.