Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2008 edited
    So you don't think its unfair that Paul Macias doesn't close at all just because he doesn't have a car. I think this is straight employee favorism and something has to be done about this. Has he heard about getting a buss pass or taking the taxi? When he was hired he was told to have his own transportation. Its not fair some employees close up to 3 nights and Paul doesn't close at all. And why did Talal only close one night a week and the night hes suppose to close he calls out. It's not my fault Talal is overweight and fat and needs special shoes to work or whatever. Tell that fucker to cut off that fucken Mullet he has too! WTF. RED FLAG HOME OFFICE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY MIGHTY GOD ALLAH! Karma's a Bitch!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Is Frys forcing its employees to work 16 hr. shifts on Black Friday..?
    Fry's gives employees their w2 today!
    Fry's employee turnover rate
    As long as Fry's doesn't care about its employees it will not be a succesful company
    Fry's Treats employees like slaves and does nothing about it.
  2.  permalink
    Someone has a mullet? That's disturbing. You should call DHS.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2008 edited
    flea:So you don't think its unfair that Paul Macias doesn't close at all just because he doesn't have a car. I think this is straight employee favorism and something has to be done about this. Has he heard about getting a buss pass or taking the taxi? When he was hired he was told to have his own transportation. Its not fair some employees close up to 3 nights and Paul doesn't close at all. And why did Talal only close one night a week and the night hes suppose to close he calls out. It's not my fault Talal is overweight and fat and needs special shoes to work or whatever. Tell that fucker to cut off that fucken Mullet he has too! WTF. RED FLAG HOME OFFICE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY MIGHTY GOD ALLAH! Karma's a Bitch!

I close 4-5 nights a month.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemchek12
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2008
    flea:So you don't think its unfair that Paul Macias doesn't close at all just because he doesn't have a car. I think this is straight employee favorism and something has to be done about this. Has he heard about getting a buss pass or taking the taxi? When he was hired he was told to have his own transportation. Its not fair some employees close up to 3 nights and Paul doesn't close at all. And why did Talal only close one night a week and the night hes suppose to close he calls out. It's not my fault Talal is overweight and fat and needs special shoes to work or whatever. Tell that fucker to cut off that fucken Mullet he has too! WTF. RED FLAG HOME OFFICE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY MIGHTY GOD ALLAH! Karma's a Bitch!

Maybe Paul Macias sucks a mean dick.  

Isn't that RIGHT. DAWG?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    For SHIZZLE.
    •  
      CommentAuthorXeggreo
    Closing sux, I close 2 days. 2 more than I'de lke to close.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    How do you know he doesn't cover morning shifts?i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2008
    I'd rather close than open..I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    No way dude. Opening is far better, monetarily.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    Sasquatch:No way dude. Opening is far better, monetarily.

I make more money when I close than I did when I opened.. and I used to open wed,thur,friday.. ugh..I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
  3.  permalink
    it goes either way for me opening or closing when i make money.  
    maybe he does suck a good dick.  
    you wouldnt have to close if you just got your knees a little dirty tooi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Opening is better because closers are essentially supposed to prepare the store for opening so everything should be ready when you get there.  
    Well, in most retail establishments.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2008
    flea: And why did Talal only close one night a week and the night hes suppose to close he calls out. It's not my fault Talal is overweight and fat and needs special shoes to work or whatever. Tell that fucker to cut off that fucken Mullet he has too! WTF.

I would like to see this mullet you talk of.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2008
    Haha what can I say I'm just that cool I guess. Why don't all of you leave some names haha. Come on don't be scared, I promise I won't hurt you. Just show everyone that you're real men. Even though we know you aren't. Bunch of wimps. That's all you really are. Biggysmall, you are wack haha. Flea, just saying your name should show how pathetic you are. Same for you worm. Both named after spinless insects haha. yo Demechek12 so you're the new shit talker huh. There is a saying Shit talking from Shit talkers don't mean SHIT! God I hate dealing with spineless people. So yea I hope you guys enjoy watching me go home while you have to stock all night. Maybe if you come talk to me about it in person I'll consider asking Rey to put me on some closing shifts. Oh also it has nothing to do about my car haha. It has to do with that fact that I work hard. Don't get it twisted.My site... http://www.howtokeepagirl.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2008
    Hahaha I like how they have names of spineless insects... Is that actually supposed to insult them? Did you think when they made their screen names they thought "Damn, Ill pick the roughest toughest name possible"? I dont think so...Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2008
    AyaHu you are one of those girls who can never keep a guy as well. Sorry to say. I guess you should visit my site and maybe you could get some advice. You are either one of three things. A very desperate guy who is using that weird looking white girls picture. An even uglier girl who is using that weird looking white girls picture OR you really are the girl in the picture and you are not pretty enough to get any kinda modeling contract so you are trying to get as much exposure as you can so you are on this site (Very well made website admin, GREAT job I must say).My site... http://www.howtokeepagirl.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Why are you here, jackass? Dad get a little friendly with your asshole as a child?
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Naw sweetheart, I just want to see if any of you will ever leave some names. Sasquatch I could sworn you were the kid that daddy didn't love at all. You were touched as a child by your scout master and that is why you are so angry. Sorry bro, I wish I could help.My site... http://www.howtokeepagirl.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    No, you misread me, I'm just a smokin hot nerd. I have too much of a full time career to become a model full time. Dont talk about my Sassy that way. At least he has my e-affections which is more than you can say.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    William:Naw sweetheart, I just want to see if any of you will ever leave some names.

You really lack manipulative skill. Or maybe I just have extra since Im a woman.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    William:Naw sweetheart, I just want to see if any of you will ever leave some names. Sasquatch I could sworn you were the kid that daddy didn't love at all. You were touched as a child by your scout master and that is why you are so angry. Sorry bro, I wish I could help.

My name is Inigo Montoya. You raped your father. You have AIDs; die.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2008 edited
    William is such a jackass he tried to blame me for some shit along time ago. You should probably click into his site and vandalize it.  

I hear they are actually doing something right though and giving the top 5 people flexible schedules.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Naw ayahu, when I said sweetheart that was not directed towards you. I wouldn't ever call you that, you have to show an intelligence beyond that of a common rock. I have yet to see it. Sorry that was directed towards sasquatch. This is true worm, I did blame you for something that you didn't do and I apologize for that, but since then you have talked some mad shit, and like all other people on this site you won't man up either so you are in the same category as flea and sasquatch.My site... http://www.howtokeepagirl.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Oh haha and also for your "Sassy" trust me if you knew what he looked like you would have no E-fection for him. That dude touches animals to get off. Quite disturbing I must admit.My site... http://www.howtokeepagirl.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemchek12
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2008
    William:Haha what can I say I'm just that cool I guess. Why don't all of you leave some names haha. Come on don't be scared, I promise I won't hurt you. Just show everyone that you're real men. Even though we know you aren't. Bunch of wimps. That's all you really are. Biggysmall, you are wack haha. Flea, just saying your name should show how pathetic you are. Same for you worm. Both named after spinless insects haha. yo Demechek12 so you're the new shit talker huh. There is a saying Shit talking from Shit talkers don't mean SHIT! God I hate dealing with spineless people. So yea I hope you guys enjoy watching me go home while you have to stock all night. Maybe if you come talk to me about it in person I'll consider asking Rey to put me on some closing shifts. Oh also it has nothing to do about my car haha. It has to do with that fact that I work hard. Don't get it twisted.

Go choke on your daddy's cock, wigger.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNinjician
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2008 edited
    William:AyaHu you are one of those girls who can never keep a guy as well. Sorry to say. I guess you should visit my site and maybe you could get some advice. You are either one of three things. A very desperate guy who is using that weird looking white girls picture. An even uglier girl who is using that weird looking white girls picture OR you really are the girl in the picture and you are not pretty enough to get any kinda modeling contract so you are trying to get as much exposure as you can so you are on this site (Very well made website admin, GREAT job I must say).

You're one to talk about keeping a relationship. Kind of ironic, actually. The biggest player at Fry's trys to look like a nice guy with a phony ass website.  

Well, at least the website goes along with the author, phony and fake. Way to try and chew out a nice girl by the way. did you get that from your site little man?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    William:Oh haha and also for your "Sassy" trust me if you knew what he looked like you would have no E-fection for him. That dude touches animals to get off. Quite disturbing I must admit.

Yeah, I totally boned your mom last night.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2008 edited
    all of you children are so funny. Be real men, leave some real names, then let's handle this like real men. hahahahaha. Oh also Sasquatch, that's a third grade come back. Please think of something original so I will be able to put some thought into what I say to you. You could've said something like "Naw You're mom thinks I'm hot enough, that's why I boned her." Something along those lines.  
    Oh also ninjician or whoever the fuck you are. Trust me I'm a bigger man then you. If you want to handle this, then leave a name and we will. Or you can be fake like all of the guys on here and just talk behind a screen name haha. Typical fry's employeeMy site... http://www.howtokeepagirl.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I wasnt implying you called me sweetheart, I was implying that I, as a woman, instinctively know how to solicit information from people. The fact you still dont have their names is really sad. I wasnt talking about sweet hearts although it is a bit homosexual of you to have called him that.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    What kind of guy calls himself Sunshyne? (and get away with it). Are you bisexual by chance? If you were hawaiian your name would be Leilani or some shit like that.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    William:all of you children are so funny. Be real men, leave some real names, then let's handle this like real men. hahahahaha. Oh also Sasquatch, that's a third grade come back. Please think of something original so I will be able to put some thought into what I say to you. You could've said something like "Naw You're mom thinks I'm hot enough, that's why I boned her." Something along those lines.  
    Oh also ninjician or whoever the fuck you are. Trust me I'm a bigger man then you. If you want to handle this, then leave a name and we will. Or you can be fake like all of the guys on here and just talk behind a screen name haha. Typical fry's employee

Thank you so much for this advice William. I will be sure to take this to heart the next time I try to verbalize your worthlessness.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    I'll take his advice. I hear he gets all the chicks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcoolpix
    worm:
    flea: And why did Talal only close one night a week and the night hes suppose to close he calls out. It's not my fault Talal is overweight and fat and needs special shoes to work or whatever. Tell that fucker to cut off that fucken Mullet he has too! WTF.

I would like to see this mullet you talk of.

Some guy sent me this he took it on his camera phone  

Email me coolpix2009@yahoo.com cool pix and I'll post them here on your behalf lol