Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2008 edited
    Here at the San Diego Store there is a Courtesy Associate name "Joel" who looks like a monster! He looks like the guy from Lord of the Rings "My Precious" but with warts and weird stuff all over his body and he smells so bad! How could Fry's hire someone like this to directly be with customers! This is so gross and makes Fry's look bad. I have seen so many kids tell their parents mommy what happened to him! I don't know why hes like that but maybe he should work in the Wharehouse where he won't see the light or the customers! I will prey for your poor soul Joel. Allah loves everyone!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2008
    The look like this so they can thwart thieves.i am a worm.
  1.  permalink
    flea:Here at the San Diego Store there is a Courtesy Associate name "Joel" who looks like a monster! He looks like the guy from Lord of the Rings "My Precious" but with warts and weird stuff all over his body and he smells so bad! How could Fry's hire someone like this to directly be with customers! This is so gross and makes Fry's look bad. I have seen so many kids tell their parents mommy what happened to him! I don't know why hes like that but maybe he should work in the Wharehouse where he won't see the light or the customers! I will prey for your poor soul Joel. Allah loves everyone!

Ok you little shit. All your other posts have been to get you a little attention and cause a little drama. But this goes ways to far. I swear to god it is my goal to find your sorry ass and drag you out into the middle of the store and have Joel beat the shit out of you. Everybody has the right to work. No matter what they look like. You better pray we never find out who you are.
  2.  permalink
    SDCherryPicker:
    flea:Here at the San Diego Store there is a Courtesy Associate name "Joel" who looks like a monster! He looks like the guy from Lord of the Rings "My Precious" but with warts and weird stuff all over his body and he smells so bad! How could Fry's hire someone like this to directly be with customers! This is so gross and makes Fry's look bad. I have seen so many kids tell their parents mommy what happened to him! I don't know why hes like that but maybe he should work in the Wharehouse where he won't see the light or the customers! I will prey for your poor soul Joel. Allah loves everyone!

Ok you little shit. All your other posts have been to get you a little attention and cause a little drama. But this goes ways to far. I swear to god it is my goal to find your sorry ass and drag you out into the middle of the store and have Joel beat the shit out of you. Everybody has the right to work. No matter what they look like. You better pray we never find out who you are.

"Everybody has the right to work. No matter what they look like." You sir is what America used to be about!!!!!!
  3.  permalink
    meinside100:
    SDCherryPicker:

"Everybody has the right to work. No matter what they look like." You sir is what America used to be about!!!!!!

I guess livin in the south this idea hasn't reached you yet. As yall hang all the colored folk from trees!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Smith
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2008
    Flea, you really are a pathetic, little piece of shit. I hope all of the associates you work with in the Computer Department aren't as stupid as you.
  4.  permalink
    that is going to far. joels a really nice guy. he cant help looking the way he does.i love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2008
    Don't be hatin the ugly folks. Hate the stupids!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch:Don't be hatin the ugly folks. Hate the stupids!

Yes, as the Chinese proverb says "Far better to be ugly, than to be stupid. But please don't smell like liver."  
    I dont know, the Chinese had a thing for liver I guess.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Honestly, once in a blue moon, a liverwurst and onion sandwich really hits the spot. (Once in a very blue moon.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorxyvermax
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2008
    hey flea look at this. The guy didn't do anything bad on you so what was your problem? He just there to live in a right way :face-angel:, and look at what are you doing? it seems you are a perfect guy. And you should be thankful because it didn't happen to you instead of having mercy to guy, look what you're doing? aren't you bother on what you are doing? do you believe on KARMA!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorxyvermax
    FRYS IS REALLY AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY COMPANY THEY DON'T CARE YOUR LOOKS. :face-angel:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I must ask, why do you type in all caps? I mean no offense, I am simply trying to better understand the reasoning behind such behavior. Just think of me as the Jane Goodall of the internet.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch:I must ask, why do you type in all caps? I mean no offense, I am simply trying to better understand the reasoning behind such behavior. Just think of me as the Jane Goodall of the internet.

It did add a certain amount of intensity, I think.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Indeed. It was totally x-treme.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    xyvermax:FRYS IS REALLY AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY COMPANY THEY DON'T CARE YOUR LOOKS. :face-angel:

Well duh. Open your eyes they also hire gays, druggies, and a bunch of ugly people.i am a worm.
  5.  permalink
    Speaking of looks at the Courtesy, someone at my store looks exactly like "McLovin" from Superbad. He's really cool- technically though, I guess LP isn't allowed to befriend anybody at work because of the trust factor friendship can build, and that can be a problem if your job is to not trust anybody (as they are leaving the exit door.)  

As for these ugly people, it can be really subjective. How do you know if there isn't other people out there that thinks this person looks better than you- what if this guy had the hottest girlfriend ever?! Shoot, what if he heard stories about how you came to be? I'd be careful at who you build opinions of, you need to keep in mind that other people build opinions of you too!  

It does seem the equal opportunity is very open and true, we have another person at Courtesy who has a tattoo on his neck. Would have never thought it because Fry's always seemed to be the place (not trying to be racist here) where you'd have to be Indian, Chinese, or a really sharp white person to work there. Having a tattoo on your neck would seem very problematic if you're trying to look sharp and stable- but he still got hired. Not a bad person at all, he put a lot of hard work and effort, and earned the job.
  6.  permalink
    Joshua: Speaking of looks at the Courtesy, someone at my store looks exactly like "McLovin" from Superbad. He's really cool- technically though, I guess LP isn't allowed to befriend anybody at work because of the trust factor friendship can build, and that can be a problem if your job is to not trust anybody (as they are leaving the exit door.)  

As for these ugly people, it can be really subjective. How do you know if there isn't other people out there that thinks this person looks better than you- what if this guy had the hottest girlfriend ever?! Shoot, what if he heard stories about how you came to be? I'd be careful at who you build opinions of, you need to keep in mind that other people build opinions of you too!  

It does seem the equal opportunity is very open and true, we have another person at Courtesy who has a tattoo on his neck. Would have never thought it because Fry's always seemed to be the place (not trying to be racist here) where you'd have to be Indian, Chinese, or a really sharp white person to work there. Having a tattoo on your neck would seem very problematic if you're trying to look sharp and stable- but he still got hired. Not a bad person at all, he put a lot of hard work and effort, and earned the job.

At the GA stores whites are the minority. Seriously one day I counted five during my shift including me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2008
    meinside100:
    Joshua: Speaking of looks at the Courtesy, someone at my store looks exactly like "McLovin" from Superbad. He's really cool- technically though, I guess LP isn't allowed to befriend anybody at work because of the trust factor friendship can build, and that can be a problem if your job is to not trust anybody (as they are leaving the exit door.)  

At the GA stores whites are the minority. Seriously one day I counted five during my shift including me.

Blacks are a minority here. About two per department.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2008
    Houston:  

Hispanics  
    Blacks  
    Asians  
    Whites  
    Sasquatches
  7.  permalink
    Very simply put my Toshiba Laptop was sent out for repair 4 times in a 6 month period and when it did not work the 4th time they wanted to give me an HP laptop as a replacement.
    The Toshiba I purchased was over $2200.00 with the extended 5 year warranty.
    They want to give me a $500.00 HP to replace it.

I believe that they should be replacing it with a an equivalent top of the line model.

Geoff Bostwick is the store manager there.
    He insults me with his offer.

The best course of action is small claims court.

Be warned Fry's makes it a practice of not honoring there warranty's
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2009
    Guest: Very simply put my Toshiba Laptop was sent out for repair 4 times in a 6 month period and when it did not work the 4th time they wanted to give me an HP laptop as a replacement.  
    The Toshiba I purchased was over $2200.00 with the extended 5 year warranty.  
    They want to give me a $500.00 HP to replace it.  

I believe that they should be replacing it with a an equivalent top of the line model.  

Geoff Bostwick is the store manager there.  
    He insults me with his offer.  

The best course of action is small claims court.  

Be warned Fry's makes it a practice of not honoring there warranty's

Under one year the manufacturer should have replaced it.
  8.  permalink
    I can tell you how to get a replacement...as for the SRO's, can you please describe the problem it was sent in for, and what was the resolution. Also if you can tell me the dates when the unit was checked in, and when the unit was picked up physically from the store. I can show you how to get a newer model of the same labtop if there is one available, or have a total refund for the purchase amount. I am an ex service manager who knows the ins and outs of the service department and the wicked ways Frys tries to manipulate and trick the customers into getting a replacement that doesnt even compare to your original...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2009
    which store? im an x epmployee that worked in 2 service departments could your initials possibly be m.w.?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2009
    flea: Here at the San Diego Store there is a Courtesy Associate name "Joel" who looks like a monster! He looks like the guy from Lord of the Rings "My Precious" but with warts and weird stuff all over his body and he smells so bad! How could Fry's hire someone like this to directly be with customers! This is so gross and makes Fry's look bad. I have seen so many kids tell their parents mommy what happened to him! I don't know why hes like that but maybe he should work in the Wharehouse where he won't see the light or the customers! I will prey for your poor soul Joel. Allah loves everyone!

There are plenty of other ways that Fry's makes themselves look bad. Having warts and being ugly should not be the same as being an outcast. He should be given the chance to do a good job like anyone else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    The problem with frys is you can be born ugly and that be acceptable but making yourself look ugly is unacceptable.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    shit in the service department i would shave about once a month and wash my cloths maybe once every 2 months i didnt see a need to really take care of hygene there.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I hope you had a lot of clothes..
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    actually I did and they ran out at about every 2 months to a month and a half then it was the dreaded 5 hour wash-a-thon to clean them all.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 9818
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2009
    Joel was badly burnt in an accident. Nothing he can do about it. He's a nice guy. Good friends with some of my friends.
  9.  permalink
    R.I.P. JOEL
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2009 edited
    Hes not dead. just living a horrible life. It has to hurt.
  10.  permalink
    :( just tell him you will find a woman some day to give him some kind of confidence....and woman will look past the looks and go for personality....Not all woman..some woman...some woman act all stuck up...lol