Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2008 edited
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Electronics Class Action Lawsuit
    Luckner vs. Fry's Electronics, Inc
    Vendors Settle With Fry's Electronics in Breach Suits
    FRY'S ELECTRONICS, INC. CLASS ACTION
    How To Steal From Fry's Electronics Inc & Trade Secrets Of The Company
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2008
    I thought Fry's didn't take coupons... I learned this when someone asked about the federal coupons for digital to analog converter boxes.
  2.  permalink
    Sasquatch:I thought Fry's didn't take coupons... I learned this when someone asked about the federal coupons for digital to analog converter boxes.

We are gonna take those federal cupons next month.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2008
    lol  

Fry's does take coupons just to let u know  

not the converter box ones yet  

during my whole time working there I rang up 2 couponsLas Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2008
    What were they for?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2008 edited
    This isn't the only lawsuit Fry's has against themselves right now. There are plenty more. Stay tuned folks!  

(No, I myself am not suing anyone, but I am involved in one against them regarding their computer network and customer data privacy)  

:face-devil-grin:Regular Member
  3.  permalink
    Gamefreak88:This isn't the only lawsuit Fry's has against themselves right now. There are plenty more. Stay tuned folks!  

(No, I myself am not suing anyone, but I am involved in one against them regarding their computer network and customer data privacy)  

:face-devil-grin:

Wasn't that one about addresses or something and has already been settled for like $2500.
  4.  permalink
    Nope. There is another one. I can't be too specific though. This may branch out to yet another one after this.Regular Member
  5.  permalink
    greg i hear you work the corner now.  
    they say you do what ever for 20 bucksi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Can you say, "cock meat sandwich?"
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    the first one was buy one coke zero and get the other free  
    lol..it was like wtf? we take coupons? but my friend helped me out  

and the second one getting like 5 bucks off a disney movie. that one was a piece of cake. lolLas Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    He cant be too specific. Clearly it's some mysterious CIA involved scandal that us poor normal folk cant even imagine.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthormissycj
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2008
    The most common coupons are the ones for sodas....especially the ones that twist right off the 20 oz...these are mostly from associates...the next most common coupon is for batteries...and the most common coupon I have seen in the last couple months is for that STUPID case of water that took up the whole store!! SHEESH people...it was cheap as heck already and you're seriously bringing me a $0.50 coupon??? COME ON!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2008
    mm I want my coupon :)I'm crushing your head... You flathead!