Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2007
    I pretty much know all the people in the computer dept know about this site cause some of the associates in our store and dept were mentioned on here by a customer ... You guys should tell all your friends and co workers to go on here to because its more fun with more input and I like to listen to everyones opinion not just 2 or 3 people.  

San Diego Fry's Rules!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    I know of 3 people in my department that know of this site now because of me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Imagine if everyone in all the stores went on this website... 300 employees per store times what 20 stores? wow alot of employees... I think then management might pay attention to our complaints and suggestions...and read the customer complaintsFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    This site is about to get big, they need to change the software ASAP.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfadetogray
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2008
    I found about this website from people talking about it in the breakroom I didn't realize how popular it is.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    At least a few people know about it. I actually found this site on Wikipedia, under the links portion at the bottomI shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sevenup:This site is about to get big, they need to change the software ASAP.

I rather like the current layout and setup.  

I forget how I found this site the first and second time.Superhero!
  1.  permalink
    They do and just refer to it as "the site". We saw a kid one day get 5-days for telling co-workers about the site since he was new and accidently told the CS DM w/o knowing who he was........he was like 2 days out of training and CS DM was on vacation the whole time so he didn't know who he was. SO SAD>
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2008 edited
    meinside100:They do and just refer to it as "the site". We saw a kid one day get 5-days for telling co-workers about the site since he was new and accidently told the CS DM w/o knowing who he was........he was like 2 days out of training and CS DM was on vacation the whole time so he didn't know who he was. SO SAD>

What kind of reasoning can management have for firing anyone who uses "the site"? Someone referred me here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2008
    Pretty ridiculous. I found this through a co-worker, as most of you all I'm sure.
  2.  permalink
    meinside100:They do and just refer to it as "the site". We saw a kid one day get 5-days for telling co-workers about the site since he was new and accidently told the CS DM w/o knowing who he was........he was like 2 days out of training and CS DM was on vacation the whole time so he didn't know who he was. SO SAD>

I am sure that would be illegal. Fire him over mentioning a website.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    not illegal.. California they can fire you for any reason unless it's race, sex or creed and stuff like that.I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Can you be fired over beliefs or opinions?i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    You can be fired here also for ANY reason besides Age Race or Sex. I found this site through a search I think...Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    As long as it's not discriminatory.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    ...Not in AZ...Superhero!