Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2008 edited
    Hell, some employees at our store litterly don't say a thing unless they are with a customer. They act like if they are going to get fined if they speak past a certain number of words :face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2008
    Most geeks are anti-social what do you expect. Plus they probably stuck in the age of Personal Computing not Social Computing.i am a worm.
  1.  permalink
    why not approach themi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2008
    Thats awesome, chicks dig quiet, mysterious guys.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    AyaHu:Thats awesome, chicks dig quiet, mysterious guys.

I'm mostly what you describe, yet I get no chicks. I'm a sad panda now, thanks. /emoI shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Punkzilla:
    AyaHu:Thats awesome, chicks dig quiet, mysterious guys.

I'm mostly what you describe, yet I get no chicks. I'm a sad panda now, thanks. /emo

You probably dont notice them looking at you. I once had a boyfriend who had been quiet and mysterious. ALL of my friends were insanely jealous and thought he was so hot. ONE of my friends cornered him and kissed him, later on, because she was that very infatuated with him. He was COMPLETELY oblivious to the fact every girl he met pretty much swooned for him. I mean completely.... but thats good cause I was way nerdier then so it gave me less competition. It was, however, weird, to find out THE WHOLE TIME he didnt know all my friends thought he was hot.....  
    Anyways, same thing could be happening to you. Or you could smell like liver. Either way.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2008
    I hope I don't smell like liver. If I do, I would hope someone would tell me!I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    You smell like liver.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Delicious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    ;_;I shit trains, Now what?