Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2008 edited
    I've heard from long time Frys DMs and Sups that LP checks credit reports every so often on assocites who seem that they want to steal. The theory is that people who are in alot of debt (besides cars and houses) are most likely to steal than other associates. I remember when I signed my app when applying for Frys it did state that Frys has the right to pull your credit for security and promotion purposes.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Violates Privacy and Civilian Law by Searching bags and Checking Reciepts, Also has POOR Cust
    Checking for yellow arm pits?
    Bank of America checking
    So does EVERYONE have to be at work 5 am to close on Friday the 21st?
    Every Sony device runs Linux
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2008
    I heard they run a credit report for higher positions like DM. The idea is, if you can't handle money, you can't handle the department.
  2.  permalink
    if they do that its bullshit  
    you only get 3 checks a year so if they pull your shit they fuck you overi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    When you on your third interview they ask a serious question "is there anything on your background check that we should know about?"i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    worm:When you on your third interview they ask a serious question "is there anything on your background check that we should know about?"

Thats only bullshit to get people to admit to it. Half the people run a credit report through everify that says any other aliases you have and your credit. Half the people dont even check, even when you fill out that form. So the idiots who admit things in interviews are the ones who wont get the job.Superhero!