Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2008 edited
    Makes you wonder who is the people "they don't catch"?:face-devil-grin: Seriuosly, LP is the only people at our store that drives new cars and the only people at Frys that can afford to dress nice, eat out everyday for lunch, etc....makes you wonder where that cash comes from? I wouldn't be driving a new car, dressing nice, etc. on 13 bucks an hours, thats for damn sure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2008
    Because store managers are usually married, or just past the point of trying to chase the other sex. They usually have more financial responsibilities like houses, kids, gearing up retirement saving, et cetera. Plus, I'd love the idea of not having money withdrawn every month for my car.
  1.  permalink
    So, no one else in the entire Fry's Georgia store drives a new car? Damn, sucks for you, lol.
  2.  permalink
    maybe they dont have any other bills.  
    they live with there parents  
    etci love it when they call me big papa
  3.  permalink
    biggysmalls:maybe they dont have any other bills.  
    they live with there parents  
    etc

yes, that is possible
  4.  permalink
    I hate mornings:So, no one else in the entire Fry's Georgia store drives a new car? Damn, sucks for you, lol.

Considering that we are the worst performing stores in the country for just about everything. Next time you are in V-con look for store 38 and 32 in all the competitions and you will see.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Most LPs live with their parents.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    worm:Most LPs live with their parents.

Fo' Rillz.Superhero!