Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    So I heard this guy at store 15 named William/Paul whatever it is, owns this gay ass website haha something like how to keep a girl or some gay shit like that. Why would a guy who can't even get a girl make a site like that? Pathetic. So I decided to go to it and see if it was at least decent. Can someone say GAY!!!! all I saw was text, text, text, text ,text!!! No fucking naked females no cuss words, nothing. Just this guy trying to act like that smooth cool guy which his ass will never be. Let me know what you guys think about it. SO GAY!!!
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    I heard Fry's is trying to buy this website or take it over is this true?
    I wonder how much money this website has caused Frys to lose?
    Has anyone else heard this?
    Do people in your store know about this website?
    This website for sale now on ebay. Lets see how much its worth!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2008
    you mean this shit http://howtokeepagirl.com. Yeah paul made it so he can get the girls loli am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Oh lord, here we go again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Haha oh wow here we go again indeed. Well worm is nothing but a worm so I'll consider the source on that. Doingitall4money I am sorry that you can't get (let alone keep) a girl. You should go to my site I would be more then happy to help you out with that. Message me and I will personally help you. I promise!My site... http://www.howtokeepagirl.com
  3.  permalink
    i think he wants you, and he saying this cause he is butt hurt you wont give it up to himi love it when they call me big papa
  4.  permalink
    Yea I think you're right biggysmalls! Look at his name on his site, it's SUNSHYNE!!! What kinda fucking name is SUNSHYNE!!!! It's ok Sunshyne, William, Paul, whatever the fuck your name is. I don't want to be with you, you gay ass faggot!! What a fucking loser
  5.  permalink
    sounds like an obsesion if your watchin him this closlyi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I am living proof that a girl will not date a guy who goes to howtokeepagirl.com unless they're a desperate faggot like the website viewer. Im not sure that website even has advice on it. Im almost certain the advice would be wrong. I read this terribly story on there about some clingy-ass guy who had no sense of independence and his chick broke up with him like a smart girl. It was enough for me. It is so full of fail. If you really want to know how to keep a girl, Im here to consult.Superhero!
  6.  permalink
    ayahu why do "Guest" keep saying that you are a guy not a female? I personally don't really care if you are a guy or a girl...but from what I have read from your previous post....I think you are a girl :) so its all good...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2009
    shit if she was a guy fooled me .... we still need to go offroading ... you could take some shots with a 4x4:face-smile:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  7.  permalink
    yes i would love that :) do you have a ps3?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    nope nothing but a pcLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  8.  permalink
    FAIL
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    workLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  9.  permalink
    hard
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    exactly no time for games.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  10.  permalink
    at night
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    still noneLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  11.  permalink
    well sounds like a personal problem to me
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2009
    work = more $$$ so more work = more $$$$ so endless work = endless $$$$$ ... also I don't have to buy my own things like soap napkins electricity toilet paper air conditioning heating and internet so staying at work is actually really profitable.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  12.  permalink
    work then and dont help the gov in any way :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I try not tooLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    write offs are greatLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....