Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Isn't that want inventory is for? If you have to count half the department again after inventory then what is the point of inventory in the first place? Its called SHRINKAGE people!!!!!!!!!! Its not like if stuff is just going to magically reappear. Our department had over 300 false pos/neg and only like 5 were truely false neg./pos. WTF!!!!!!! What a waste of time!!!!!!!! Could have used that time to makes sales!!!!!!!
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    ATI HDCP false advertising class action lawsuit
    What are the best types of things to get with your employee discount at frys?
    What do you think caused the downfall of Fry's? List it here.
    what is the address to Frys home office?
    What the fuck is up with City of Industry Fry's?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2008
    Because the inventory people suck my sass balls.
  3.  permalink
    your hairy sass ballsi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Damn right.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    They do suck, being on crack isn't good for their counting skills.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    i hate looking for false negatives for small items.. it's like asking to find a needle in a haystackI'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthornewmedia
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2008
    how often is the inventory?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2008
    now that im not employed by the frys machine...i look back and reflect on the things that made frys such a backwards place to work at. The leaniency of out of policy returns, their "sales" training, the relationship between supervisors and their sales associates, the contradiction of sales focus items, commissions, and store policies. thank god those days are over.
  4.  permalink
    golgo 13: now that im not employed by the frys machine...i look back and reflect on the things that made frys such a backwards place to work at. The leaniency of out of policy returns, their "sales" training, the relationship between supervisors and their sales associates, the contradiction of sales focus items, commissions, and store policies. thank god those days are over.

Amen to that...working at Frys turned me into a lefty and a distaste in my mouth over American big business.