Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoranon6544
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2008 edited
    Randy Otto has officially been demoted to Customer Service Manager in San Marcos I don't know if everyone has heard about it but I can't belive it hes been with Fry's for over 10+ years. Talk about no job security! Does anyone know the exact reason or what happened I know the decision came from home office.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2008 edited
    Sad to see such a hard working manager leave us, this is true what "Flea" said that Fry's San Diego is corrupt. Talking about "Flea" where did he go?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2008
    Who will be next to go Jeremy Jach?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    He might suck. There was a hard working guy I knew who was a Starbucks manager. He worked harder than anyone I knew, but they gave him three warnings to stop understaffing (That was how he made money) and he didnt so he got fired.  
    This sort of thing happens. He was right and wrong to understaff. A friend of mine was constantly working outrageous amounts of hours but he was also the only Starbucks within earshot making a shitload of profit....Superhero!
  1.  permalink
    greencard:Sad to see such a hard working manager leave us, this is true what "Flea" said that Fry's San Diego is corrupt. Talking about "Flea" where did he go?

Flea is some little balding punk in computers named Chris. He's scared.  

As for Randy he lives in San Marcos and I guess he just wanted to be closer to his family. So I guess he was willing to take a demotion.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    Maybe it was a choice to demote himself to CSM. San Marcos hasn't had a CSM for months, we kind of need one.I shit trains, Now what?
  2.  permalink
    i liked randy he was awesome. sad to see him go.i love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2008
    Punkzilla:Maybe it was a choice to demote himself to CSM. San Marcos hasn't had a CSM for months, we kind of need one.

Could be, maybe they offered him extra benefits. Or he could have sucked.Superhero!
  3.  permalink
    I guess it is a demotion as he wanted to be ASM at San Marcos.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    AyaHu:
    Punkzilla:Maybe it was a choice to demote himself to CSM. San Marcos hasn't had a CSM for months, we kind of need one.

Could be, maybe they offered him extra benefits. Or he could have sucked.

How is 50% off your salary an extra benefit? loli am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSpcghostII
    Well I have worked with Randy for many if years and he is one of the hardest working souls I have know, and has always helped me with anything I ever needed. As for him taking a demotion maybe it was his choice since he already lives in San Marcos and instead of spending 200 a week in gas just to drive to San Diego it might be easier to spend 45 a week in gas to drive to San Marcos. Who knows but thats what I would have to think.  

As for Jeremy I still think he is a goober. :face-monkey:
  4.  permalink
    i doubt he decided to take a huge pay cut to save a couple bucks of gas.  
    i doubt it was 200 bucks tooi love it when they call me big papa
  5.  permalink
    There were two ASMs in store 15. That shouldn't happen.  

I heard some bullshit that he was a "part-time" manager. I dont know.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2008
    Or he fucked up somehow.. or was accused of harassment... How come no one knows? People, stay on top of things!Superhero!
  6.  permalink
    Well, I found out the skinny on this situation today.  

Store 15 has always had two ASMs because they are a HUGE store in terms of throughput. They just needed the extra management. But with sales slipping further down, home office decided to cut one of the posisitions. The other ASM at 15 is Sam, who is an awesome person. I swear to god, I've never met a more upbeat guy. It makes me happy to know that Frys has a guy like him in upper management.  

Randy on the otherhand is a quiet person who just kind of hangs back. Not saying that he is a poor manager or lazy, he just isn't the go-getter that Sam is. Home office offered him the demotion over termination and he took it. It's a huge paycut, but he might be looking to retire soon (thats a speculation). I'm not sure if he'll be able to live up to Leo Bada's stanards, but we'll find out soon enough.  

Also: Leo was fucking awesome. It is a goddamn shame that he never got promoted to an ASM posisition.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2008
    Now we know the truth!!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2008
    I'm still trying to figure out who particleman is from my store.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2008
    Punkzilla:I'm still trying to figure out who particleman is from my store.

Probably from components. He talks about ddr2 ram in other posts.
  7.  permalink
    Leo Bada = Awesome? Really, back in 2002 when I worked with him at #15 he was a freak! Sorry the guy was so narcissistic geezzzz, he thought he owned the damn world... Just a HUGE inflated EGO!! So I do not agree.... Randy Otto was AWESOME! he hired me at #15 so he is awesome and now Sean Archer that F.F. is working over at Lowes in Mission Valley, serves him right he was a pompous ass!
Add your comments