Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2007
    Just like Fry's has a schematic website why not do the same thing for the signs Fry's uses that way less errors and typos and plus it makes it easier to print out the signs if they are pre made already. I hate Tuesdays cause we have like 56 pages worth of prices changes and regulars etc.... Anyone else have any cool ideas?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2007
    A lot of the signs have mistakes!! hahah its kind of funny!!  

54gbps router ftw!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDrawkiller
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2007
    You have a good idea., It would be dope if each store in a district did pages 1-10 of on-ad items, then uploaded them to something like the schematics website, then say another store did pages 11-20 and uploaded them. that would definitely take an accessory guy and put him/her on the floor helping customers, instead of a 6 hour shift of making signs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2007
    I wonder how much Fry's loses everyday in terms of an incorrect sign where they have to honor the price. Maybe a couple of thousands? But that's okay, Fry's makes millions everyday.the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2007
    I think the occasional sign should have a humorous comment as one of the description lines. For example, on a sign for some LED flashlights, have the last description line read: "Will not repel Vampires". Incorporating humor and a positive attitude would make Fry's a more enjoyable place to shop, creating an even more appealing environment for customers. Anyone familiar with woot.com can attest to the success of adding humor to the mundane. :face-monkey:
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2007 edited
    I told someone to make a funny comment for a mouse, They did it too. It read the usual description of the mouse, then the last line it read. "Predicts the future." I lol'ed at him actualy doing what I suggested.:face-smile:I shit trains, Now what?