Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Are DM told us that both of the Atlanta stores, 32 and 38, are doing poorly in sales.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Is your store flooded with salesmen?
    where can i find in store sales?? which is not on the ad??
    Is Computer Sales the stinky butthole of all stores?
    How are sales at your store?
    What is the most dramatic/shocking scene that ever took place in your store?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2008
    Our they now...
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    I hear that sales are picking up. People are spending thanks to the stimulus package.
  3.  permalink
    but for how long will they pick up. all i get are window shoppers who wait till after they ask all there questions to tell me there just shopping aroundi love it when they call me big papa
  4.  permalink
    biggysmalls:but for how long will they pick up. all i get are window shoppers who wait till after they ask all there questions to tell me there just shopping around

Kind of like all the people from India coming to our store asking when is something going on sale? I usually just tell them it is, even if it is not, and they buy. Talk about mind games. :face-devil-grin:
  5.  permalink
    after you tell the customer that you dont know whats gonna go on ad till the day it goes on ad just keep asking like your keeping secrets from themi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    asdf:I hear that sales are picking up. People are spending thanks to the stimulus package.

My stimulus check is going to China's economy.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    That's why you should invest in China.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    My stimulus check is going towards my student loans.. *gasp* *growl*I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Sasquatch:That's why you should invest in China.

We are all investing in china by buying their products.i am a worm.
  6.  permalink
    m_tux:My stimulus check is going towards my student loans.. *gasp* *growl*

You have a degree and working at Fry's....welcome to the club!!!!! :face-smile: Man you have got to love America's broken promises.....*flashback to elementary school teacher*....."If you go to college all your financial problems will be solved". LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :face-crying:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2008
    hello i am master chief LOLLOLOLOLOLLLOLL!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2008
    meinside100:
    m_tux:My stimulus check is going towards my student loans.. *gasp* *growl*

You have a degree and working at Fry's....welcome to the club!!!!! :face-smile: Man you have got to love America's broken promises.....*flashback to elementary school teacher*....."If you go to college all your financial problems will be solved". LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :face-crying:

They didnt say they had a degree, they said they had student loans. They dont always go hand in hand.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2008
    College is a scam. There are many at Frys with associates, bachelors and master degrees but no work. The real world wants more than a paper.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2008
    The real world doesnt even check your history... so as long as you have some vague skill you will be fine. College is indeed a scam. I pity all the graphic designers I work with who are paying off student loans for such shitty educations when Im teaching them about kerning and how to press w in in-design. Really. These poor blokes.  
    Besides, for things you weren't taught in school there's google. ;DSuperhero!
  7.  permalink
    AyaHu:The real world doesnt even check your history... so as long as you have some vague skill you will be fine. College is indeed a scam. I pity all the graphic designers I work with who are paying off student loans for such shitty educations when Im teaching them about kerning and how to press w in in-design. Really. These poor blokes.  
    Besides, for things you weren't taught in school there's google. ;D

True, so true, Aya......"The real world doesnt even check your history... so as long as you have some vague skill you will be fine." I know people who have been fired from every job they have had since a kid and always find a new one in a couple of months. They always put on their application that they quit instead of getting fired....no one ever checks....so true. When asked at the interview on why they quit they always make up some heart warming reason why and thats that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2008
    Yep ;DSuperhero!
  8.  permalink
    The San Diego store is still meeting projections.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2008
    SDCherryPicker:The San Diego store is still meeting projections.

Lucky bastards.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2008 edited
    Sasquatch:

Lucky bastards.

Very Lucky!!!!!!!!! The Atlanta stores are so fucked right now that rumor has it (on good word) that DMs are being instructed to terminate employees for the smallest infractions. We had about 10 people let go this week for small stuff ranging from going to the restroom w/o telling the DISC to being late for the first time EVER!!!!!!!!! Anything to reduce the labor costs. I'm was actually scheduled for 40 hrs this week since so many people have been canned but I turned in my VQ this morning so no worry.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2008

Stores are still profitable. Just not as profitable as they want.  

The only factor that's killing business is the higher gas cost.
  9.  permalink
    asdf:

And that is totally out of Fry's control.
  10.  permalink
    meinside100:
    Sasquatch:

Lucky bastards.

Very Lucky!!!!!!!!! The Atlanta stores are so fucked right now that rumor has it (on good word) that DMs are being instructed to terminate employees for the smallest infractions. We had about 10 people let go this week for small stuff ranging from going to the restroom w/o telling the DISC to being late for the first time EVER!!!!!!!!! Anything to reduce the labor costs. I'm was actually scheduled for 40 hrs (didn't even get those hours in Dec.) this week since so many people have been canned but I turned in my VQ this morning so no worry.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2008
    asdf:

Here at 23, our theme is oil drilling. The irony is delicious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2008 edited
    Sasquatch:Here at 23, our theme is oil drilling. The irony is delicious.

I lawled.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    meinside100:
    asdf:

And that is totally out of Fry's control.

It's in everyones control. Bush keeps saying that we need to reduce our dependence on foreign oil. It's our own faults the cost is so high.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Now, now, lets not point fingers in the midst of a global energy crisis...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Smith
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2008
    Sasquatch:Now, now, lets not point fingers in the midst of a global energy crisis...
    Hahaha, good point.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2008

It's in everyones control. Bush keeps saying that we need to reduce our dependence on foreign oil. It's our own faults the cost is so high.

Yeah it's true we do need to reduce our dependence on foreign oil.. I know.. lets invade Iraq... oh wait.. :face-devil-grin:I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2008
    How about the government has invented and continues to invent sources of alternative fuels, but do you think we know or are shown about it? We've invented cars that run on WATER, trains that run on STEAM. These are the same kind of lies such as the ones where we claimed to GO TO THE MOON.  

Its all conspiratorial bullshit! I bet they are already watching this thread!!!Superhero!
  11.  permalink
    San Diego Frys did a $1 million on Friday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Fuck me in the ear hole...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Smith
    SDCherryPicker:San Diego Frys did a $1 million on Friday.
    No other Fry's store even came close to that number either.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    The ad was pretty crappy.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    Friday's was the better of the 3 days.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Punkzilla:Friday's was the better of the 3 days.

By far.
  12.  permalink
    worm:The ad was pretty crappy.

The friday ad should have been done all three days. Three seperate 3 page ads for each day. They could have made a boat load of more money but I guess they were too stupid.
  13.  permalink
    store 29 is doing good every week our training coach has like 15 new suckers for fry's to exploit
  14.  permalink
    Store 38 is doing okay. We still get a lot of customers, however, I am sure everyone sees that people generally are being extraordinarily tight on money.  

And if you ever go to Georgia, you will notice something, us Georgians are cheap. Hehe. If we can cut cost somewhere, we will. Makes me think back when gas was .75 cents a gallon or less because oil would get imported into Georgia and Georgia would make the importers pay for the gas tax. :pWhy is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorLurch
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2008
    Killin' it in Webster, beat projection by lunch on Sat.