Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2008 edited
    Seriously, all the married ones are complete backstabbers while the single ones are very diplomatic, laid back and understanding. Seriously, does the financial sodomy of raising a family into today's America turn people into heartless beasts or does marriage/procreation and the loss of your individuality turn people that way in the workforce. Its just not Fry's but every job I have ever had.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2008
    Yes. That and screaming annoying children and being trapped in a commitment to a silly WOMAN the rest of your life can drive even the strongest man mad.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2008
    I hate how because they have kids they feel that they deserve or needs more money over someone who has no kids. Just because they decided to have kids, means squat IMO. I need money as well. ;)I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Its because they spoiled their wife and kids and they are really insecure about their job. Their kids and wife probably don't work either.
  1.  permalink
    asdf:Its because they spoiled their wife and kids and they are really insecure about their job. Their kids and wife probably don't work either.

Seriously, some of our DMs all bought nice new cars in the past 18 months. Working at Frys, an employer that takes "at-will" employment seriously and fires at will over nonsense at times, I would be very careful on how I spend my money until something better came along.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Retail sucks, it's a profit or die atmosphere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Yep.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2008 edited
    asdf:Retail sucks, it's a profit or die atmosphere.

Especially at Frys!!!! Of all the companies I have worked for I have never seen a company ax so many people when profits dip even by a little. Most companies don't fire/lay-off/cut hours/pay until it is the last resort.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2008
    meinside100:
    asdf:Retail sucks, it's a profit or die atmosphere.

Especially at Frys!!!! Of all the companies I have worked for I have never seen a company ax so many people when profits dip even by a little. Most companies don't fire/lay-off/cut hours/pay until it is the last resort.

Companies even go bankrupt and close their doors down before they fire people.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2008
    "Companies even go bankrupt and close their doors down before they fire everyone."  

Fixed.