Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    Before you start or post in a thread about who's fucking who, take a miniute to think this. What if it was your friend, wife, girlfriend, sister, mother or even yourself, who was the subject of the latest office gossip. You wouldn't like it too much, would you? People like Fry's Lies and Flea hide behind their computers and couldn't care less who they hurt with rumors and speculation. Hopefully, some of you are more mature than that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2008
    Well everything FrysLies say is probably a Lie.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemchek12
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2008
    I hate mornings:Before you start or post in a thread about who's fucking who, take a miniute to think this. What if it was your friend, wife, girlfriend, sister, mother or even yourself, who was the subject of the latest office gossip. You wouldn't like it too much, would you? People like Fry's Lies and Flea hide behind their computers and couldn't care less who they hurt with rumors and speculation. Hopefully, some of you are more mature than that.

Who gives a fuck about either of those cunts?  

Fryslies=Lying fuckwad.  

Flea=smelly raghead  

THAT IS ALL
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2008
    Who cares what other people say about them? If they are really this affected perhaps its a karmic lesson in being less self conscious.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    most people already know the stuff thats said on here any wayi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Smith
    biggysmalls:most people already know the stuff thats said on here any way
    True, but its too bad some people don't pay more attention to their own lives, you know?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Most people don't have lives to pay attention to.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorJessrond
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2017
    I want to fuck a white girl in a Fry's and make the police try to arrest me.  
    :face-monkey:

1991_with_lon_jesse_and_max.jpeg
Add your comments