Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2009
    As the picture says ordinary fail just wasnt cuttin the cake.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I won't eat that cake.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2009 edited
    whats wrong with fail cake

jeniphergfial.jpg
    Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and heres fail cake for all of your yearly corporate parties.

3292688749_0f0b9ab5f0.jpg
    Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Lame. I would have made that last one 3-D.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    ??? 3d ???Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    looks like nasty cake.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    no there are some nasty cakes out there believe me.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Suzukiman: ??? 3d ???

Why draw with frosting when you can make any cake shape?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBruno
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2010 edited
    flea: I can't belive Fry's stopped printing out rebates for customers now customers are required to type in the address and print out their own rebates.  

Check this out:  

http://images.frys.com/art/rebates_pdf/samsung_52708.pdf  

What if you don't have a printer? What if you don't have a computer?

At least you found the form, I just typed in a huge URL and got a page can't be found message.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2010
    frys should use tinyurl.com  

or do rebate forms with shorter links http://frys.com/r9999999
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2010 edited
    Word of advice...when you send a rebate, MAKE COPIES OF EVERYTHING, and send either "certified" or "with delivery confirmation". I have had at least a dozen rebates from items purchased at Frys "disqualified for post mark out of date". All were "requalified" once I sent proof of their receipt, along with some jpgs of forms filled out correctly.  

The whole idea of "rebates" is a scam. The folks who process said rebates are no better than used car salesmen. They are out to screw you if you give them the chance.  
    Frys should take a cue from some of Staples rebates....the COMPLETE form filled out online (your house or their store), only thing you need to provide is your name, address, and the purchase code from your receipt. No deception, trickery, or jumping through hoops to get your money.....and to top it off, you get your refund in a week or two tops.  

A purchase code from the seller is all these rebate companies NEED. They throw in online registration and user code/ password retention, upc codes, deceptive time lines for filing, blah, blah, blah....in the hopes that you will either miss one of the 10 steps needed, not follow one of the steps to the "T", won't be smart enough to PROVE you jumped through all their hoops, or will find the whole process "not worth the $10, and give up.  

I rarely will buy anything from Fry's with a rebate any more (so I guess their rebate ads are back firing).....and on the rare occasion that I DO....copy, copy, copy.....proof is the name of the game.
  1.  permalink
    Just type in the item number into the search field on frys.com and the rebate pops up. It's not that hard. If you don't have a printer there is a also a link where you can type in your address and the form is mailed to you. I have sent in so many rebates from products I have purchased at Fry's and I have gotten all of them back. If you don't hear from the manufacturer or it gets denied for a stupid reason then just call Fry's customer service and they will guarantee your rebate as long as you did your part and sent everything in correctly!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2010 edited
    Guest: Just type in the item number into the search field on frys.com and the rebate pops up. It's not that hard. If you don't have a printer there is a also a link where you can type in your address and the form is mailed to you. I have sent in so many rebates from products I have purchased at Fry's and I have gotten all of them back. If you don't hear from the manufacturer or it gets denied for a stupid reason then just call Fry's customer service and they will guarantee your rebate as long as you did your part and sent everything in correctly!!

There's the deal....."as long as you sent everything in correctly". You have to be able to PROVE it. Make copies people! And sometimes "correctly" is hard to do...... I had a Shuttle rebate form that asked for 3 upc codes from the box...there were only 2 on the box. I recently got a form from the address on the frys receipt that stated the rebate was $30 while the receipt and store ad stated the rebate was $20......I'm waiting on that one to see the amount I'll actually get....or if they will try to "disqualify" it because the amounts do not match on the documentation (all other codes do).  
    The last few rebates I have done, I've had to visit a site and download the forms, register to a rebate house (who will probally spam the hell out of me), pre-register my rebate online, write codes on the back of the envelope from the pre-register, and the username, cut out the upc making sure I TAPED it to the form, because stapling it "would delay my return" (8-16 wks isn't long enough?)....just to get a $10 or $20 rebate. PURE BULLSH*T.  
    The process intentionally gets longer and more complicated every year to get a rebate. You would think that with all the extra documentation, and pre-register crap, that you would get your rebate faster. Nope. The whole idea is to make the process increasingly dificult, to discourage taking advantage of the rebate, or throw a few extra steps in that can negate the rebate for being done "improperly".
  2.  permalink
    Rebates Form
  3.  permalink
    benis