Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2008 edited
    Nothing has changed since the last time I posted about our corrupt store lets see what you think?

Poll

Is Fry's San Diego still corrupt?

Hells fucken yeah!35
    85%
    No, they are the best company ever6
    15%

Total Votes: 41

Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    hey ya'll as long as sean archer and jerry de la rosa and everyone else is still there man nothin aint gonna change.  

you need to change from the top down.  

Anyway anyone have the real story behind jerry's inventory coverup?? SPILL IT. i never got a chance to hear the full story.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2008
    I heard Jerry got sent home on mopar and I heard people don't like working with him! What a pedofile! Is he still with his baby's mama?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  2.  permalink
    you both need to shut the fuck up
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Go team Flea! Sgt. Squish is on my team!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  3.  permalink
    flea:Go team Flea! Sgt. Squish is on my team!

eat my sandy vagina. I'm not on your side. I'm for truth and integtiry.  

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    SGT. SQUISH:
    flea:Go team Flea! Sgt. Squish is on my team!

eat my sandy vagina. I'm not on your side. I'm for truth and integtiry.  

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.

Most people are not honest. I mean seriously. Would you give up your name?
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    My name is john smith. (not the generic person)i am a worm.
  4.  permalink
    my name is JEFF SMITH!!  

HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    peter_griffin:my name is JEFF SMITH!!  

HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!

We are not related. What game are you trying to play?i am a worm.
  5.  permalink
    worm:
    peter_griffin:my name is JEFF SMITH!!  

HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!

We are not related. What game are you trying to play?

uhm. I think he means jeff smith from AT.  

I hope it's not jeff smith from AT though. I thought he was cool but then it seems he's talking shit about me then.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2008
    If fry's has nothing to hide then why do people talk about it behind closeddoors and online obviously people they are scared of fry's taking action against them and they know fry's is wrong
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2008
    I heard some people are printing post about this site and bringing them to work nice this should make more people join and reveal more details about Fry'sFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2008
    flea:I heard some people are printing post about this site and bringing them to work nice this should make more people join and reveal more details about Fry's

wtf. Why print it out when you can clearly see this shit is just comedy?i am a worm.
  6.  permalink
    that mario guy is a dumb ass look him in the face he always looks lost and ready to take a cock
  7.  permalink
    worm:
    flea:I heard some people are printing post about this site and bringing them to work nice this should make more people join and reveal more details about Fry's

wtf. Why print it out when you can clearly see this shit is just comedy?

People laugh. Most people want to know if they are famous yet because of this site.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemchek12
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2008
    flea:Nothing has changed since the last time I posted about our corrupt store lets see what you think?
    You're an idiot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjamesd
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2008
    They want to know who Flea (Sean) is because Flea (Sean) is affraid that home office will find out about this website and all the things Flea is talking about on here regarding the San Diego Fry's being messed up and it will make him look bad.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfly
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2008
    Things aren't being done to address issues here yet. The problems still exist.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2008
    Someone was talking about starting a union, why dont you contact them and see what they are about?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorwhitenoise
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2008
    As long as the same managers remain in place nothing will change they control the store unless the union goes through , I don't mind if I have to pay.
  8.  permalink
    whitenoise:As long as the same managers remain in place nothing will change they control the store unless the union goes through , I don't mind if I have to pay.

There will not be a union at the San Diego fry's. Get over it already.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrys_slave
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2008
    Thats what you think I already have several people interested, but don't worry Tyler you aren't invited no body likes you.
  9.  permalink
    OOOoooh burnnn. lol.
  10.  permalink
    frys_slave:Thats what you think I already have several people interested, but don't worry Tyler you aren't invited no body likes you.

I won't be at frys long enough to care about joining a union. It will never happen anyway.  

CrazyFox213:OOOoooh burnnn. lol.

My retarded neighbor could come up with a better burn. Timmy!!!!
  11.  permalink
    hahaha wow i was being sarcastic, but ok.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrys_slave
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008
    Tyler could be a fat ass store manager one day too like someone who already is.
  12.  permalink
    frys_slave:Tyler could be a fat ass store manager one day too like someone who already is.

Won't happen. Not worth staying that long.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrazyFox213
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008 edited
    That store is gonna stay corrupt until they fire every last asshole in there and replace them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008 edited
    Leadership starts from the top.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2008
    big whoop. so people feel the stores currupt because their unhappy because of how people  

different country's governments. now thats corrupt  
    humans r imperfect  

whats corrupt is most the ideas and intentions that the majority of these random employees feed and think about while u guys r by yourself.  
    what is frys gonna fire all of u @ the same time? no but when something is so bad that it catches management attention and embarrases them then there has 2 be some change and punishment. frys lets greedy bottom feeders through have a taste. no descrimination.  

on a related subject how did luis get screwed if he got fired for making a website that we get all these little rumors from that disturb the peace of many honest hard worker's environment. luis spoke his mind 2 management. . . i respect the strength demonstrated especially cuz it looks like his point 2 make and principles being aknowledged was more important than the sales position he had this is an example of decisions that adults have to make in there life. i guarantee any other job would not tolerate any bit of a website like this let alone put up with it and let it ecalate as far as this did, most other dept. stores clothes, electronics, wholesale, etc., r way uptight and sweats the small stuff that waste time.  

PEOPLE NEED 2 LEARN 2 APPRECIATE WHAT THEY DO HAVE BEFORE THEY LOOSE IT , AND STOP BEING JELEOUS OF WHAT THEY DONT HAVE.  
    BUT SOME R SO IGNORANT THAT THEY WONT EVER KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE UNTILL ITS GONE.  

nothing is perfect so work with what is in front of u. some of the ugliest people people u guys r, but that doesnt stop me from smiling enjoying life.  
    i accept everybody and everything that is here in reality. everything u want is reachable . the only thing in between u and that is EFFORT.
  13.  permalink
    its human nature to complain and whine  
    and acknowledging them is just gonna make them do it even more cause they love the attention and always want an audiencei love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    i wouldnt put fry's electronics as a honest employerLas Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    DUDE PLEASE CUT THE TEXT SPEAK, THIS IS NOT YAHOO CHAT.Superhero!
  14.  permalink
    J A R E D:big whoop. so people feel the stores currupt because their unhappy because of how people  

different country's governments. now thats corrupt  
    humans r imperfect  

whats corrupt is most the ideas and intentions that the majority of these random employees feed and think about while u guys r by yourself.  
    what is frys gonna fire all of u @ the same time? no but when something is so bad that it catches management attention and embarrases them then there has 2 be some change and punishment. frys lets greedy bottom feeders through have a taste. no descrimination.  

on a related subject how did luis get screwed if he got fired for making a website that we get all these little rumors from that disturb the peace of many honest hard worker's environment. luis spoke his mind 2 management. . . i respect the strength demonstrated especially cuz it looks like his point 2 make and principles being aknowledged was more important than the sales position he had this is an example of decisions that adults have to make in there life. i guarantee any other job would not tolerate any bit of a website like this let alone put up with it and let it ecalate as far as this did, most other dept. stores clothes, electronics, wholesale, etc., r way uptight and sweats the small stuff that waste time.  

PEOPLE NEED 2 LEARN 2 APPRECIATE WHAT THEY DO HAVE BEFORE THEY LOOSE IT , AND STOP BEING JELEOUS OF WHAT THEY DONT HAVE.  
    BUT SOME R SO IGNORANT THAT THEY WONT EVER KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE UNTILL ITS GONE.  

nothing is perfect so work with what is in front of u. some of the ugliest people people u guys r, but that doesnt stop me from smiling enjoying life.  
    i accept everybody and everything that is here in reality. everything u want is reachable . the only thing in between u and that is EFFORT.

I hope this isnt the same ecstasy rolling, Rays pet jared.
  15.  permalink
    wow, this is just like working there again, only i'm happy about how f*d up that store is.  

how about the time sean gave away a tv because he forgot to pick up some hamburgers from fuddruckers?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2008
    How do hamburgers have anything to do with a tv?? Also Fuddruckers is delicious. They gave me a burger still bloody in the middle, once. Perfection.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDodong
    • CommentTimeSep 21st 2008
    I love pancake with fried rice!!!:face-devil-grin: