Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSGT. SQUISH
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2008 edited
    whats the story behind this, guys and gals?  

Back when I was in san diego I head a bunch of ruckus about one of the store managers givin tv's away and financials found out or somethin or other.  

You guys stand up and tell everyone!
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    If Fry's San Diego is not corrupt then why did all these department managers quit or get fired?
    Why is there only one store in San Diego?
    Fry's Electronics: San Diego Store Corrupt?
    Do people from all the other non-san diego stores just post in the news section?
    new guy to San Diego Store
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2008
    I think he got caught. I might be related to the loss of the assistant manager in san diego.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Sean Archer messed up and I heard he made or gave alot of GC's...maybe this is why Randy got demoted and transfered he was Sean's scape goat!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Don't trust upper management. They will do anything in their power to get ahead or save their job. Even when you've climbed the corporate ladder and your all up there looking over everyone.
  2.  permalink
    asdf:Don't trust upper management. They will do anything in their power to get ahead or save their job. Even when you've climbed the corporate ladder and your all up there looking over everyone.

Haha that's very true. Gross as it may seem, the business world has always been a save yourself place to be. Survival of the fittest? If you're not sharp enough apparently it's easy to find yourself betrayed and put to shame in the light of someone else's gains. It sucks, but... oh well. :(
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    psog_choudai:
    asdf:Don't trust upper management. They will do anything in their power to get ahead or save their job. Even when you've climbed the corporate ladder and your all up there looking over everyone.

Haha that's very true. Gross as it may seem, the business world has always been a save yourself place to be. Survival of the fittest? If you're not sharp enough apparently it's easy to find yourself betrayed and put to shame in the light of someone else's gains. It sucks, but... oh well. :(

At Fry's and most jobs you always start from the bottom and work your way up. I don't think upper management wants to do that again. What an investment?i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2008

It's really sad when someone tells me their life accomplishment is being a manager of a retail store :<Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2008
    That is sad. They should at least say their children or something.
  3.  permalink
    that was bull that randy got demotedi love it when they call me big papa