Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2008
    OMG I just noticed this Friday she hasn't been coming in lately did she get fired for sleeping with half the store?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    What Happened to the Good 'Ole Days,..
    Anyone know what happened to the category's on the site?
    What happened to the combo deals?
    What Happened To The Ex Benefits Manager & Kathy Kolder's Wrath!
    what happened to the "WHAT DOES ***** TASTE LIKE?" topic?
  2.  permalink
    flea:OMG I just noticed this Friday she hasn't been coming in lately did she get fired for sleeping with half the store?

Dude. Fuck that and stop talking like that. She's not easy to fuck. Not that I care, though.  

At any rate, she's a representative from another company. Her working contract expired and she doesn't work with this Fry's anymore, though I don't know where she is at though. She didn't get fired from Fry's; she was never an official Fry's employee.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    She should be on the Guinness book of world record for sleeping with most guys in an establishment in the shortest period of time. It's true that asian girls are whores. They are just too fucken greedy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Her last boyfriend probably saw his name on here and showed her then dumped her and she dumped frys.i am a worm.
  3.  permalink
    The Canon Rep was only temporary. So shut the fuck up. God what a bunch of dumbfucks we have at frys.
  4.  permalink
    all the reps have contracts for a certain amount of timei love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemchek12
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2008
    hahaha...STFU, Flea.  

You're an idiot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Demchek12:hahaha...STFU, Flea.  

You're an idiot.

So your the new guy dating Canon rep? Protect your assets.i am a worm.
  5.  permalink
    flea:OMG I just noticed this Friday she hasn't been coming in lately did she get fired for sleeping with half the store?

Ill tell you what happened.  

Bitch got knocked up like everyone else in that fucking ridiculous store.  

There. Happy?
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Just what we needed another Fry's PregnancyFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    God not another tragedy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    greencard:God not another tragedy.

We fuck to reproduce. We are animals.
  6.  permalink
    Well no one wants to fuck you.  

Not if you look anything like that gay avatar you got up there.
  7.  permalink
    CrazyFox213:Well no one wants to fuck you.  

Not if you look anything like that gay avatar you got up there.
    Oh, and yours is so much better? Some gay ass stuffed animal. Look in the mirror, bitch.
  8.  permalink
    Thats funny, sounds like someone needs some fuckin glasses cause that is not a stuffed animal.  

And you would only be getting defensive if it were true that the avatar you have up is in fact yourself.  

So let me reiterate. No one wants to fuck you.
  9.  permalink
    CrazyFox213:Thats funny, sounds like someone needs some fuckin glasses cause that is not a stuffed animal.  

And you would only be getting defensive if it were true that the avatar you have up is in fact yourself.  

I think your the one who needs the glasses. I don't have an avatar genius. Look again, I was making a comment about your stupid comment. And, we've already established on an earlier post that your the one in need of female attention, so try and come up with a better insult. Stuffed animal or not, foxes are still pussies, so your avatar fits you well. So change your name to Crazypussyfox213 or something like that. If you want to talk further shit about people who work at Fry's, get a job there, so you can have a informed opinion, not just talking out of your ass.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I hate mornings:
    CrazyFox213:Thats funny, sounds like someone needs some fuckin glasses cause that is not a stuffed animal.  

I think your the one who needs the glasses. I don't have an avatar genius. Look again, I was making a comment about your stupid comment. And, we've already established on an earlier post that your the one in need of female attention, so try and come up with a better insult. Stuffed animal or not, foxes are still pussies, so your avatar fits you well. So change your name to Crazypussyfox213 or something like that. If you want to talk further shit about people who work at Fry's, get a job there, so you can have a informed opinion, not just talking out of your ass.

Do you ever realize how gay your comebacks sound?  

PS I know a few girls who would sleep with the guy with curly hair.. but mainly they like to sleep with any guy, but really he's not ugly...Superhero!
  10.  permalink
    Wow. Look at what this forum has become. I blame it on flea.
  11.  permalink
    AyaHu:
    I hate mornings:

Do you ever realize how gay your comebacks sound?  

PS I know a few girls who would sleep with the guy with curly hair.. but mainly they like to sleep with any guy, but really he's not ugly...
    There not meant to be mature, because most of you on this forum, unfortulately act like little kids, so I have to stoop down to your level in order to communicate with you guys.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2008
    I didn't call them immature, I called them gay...Superhero!
  12.  permalink
    AyaHu:I didn't call them immature, I called them gay...
    See, Laura thread for my response, I'm getting bored of you. :face-angel:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2008
    Meeee-ow.