Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2008
    Not that I am one of them (suspicious look)
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Probably still on unemployment while working odd jobs on the side.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2008 edited
    Its really hard to find a job right now, not that I am unemployeed. I checked craigslist.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    daniel leffler was the first to go at SAN DIego
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    wait didn't he also date/fuck marry ann?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  2.  permalink
    yeah she fucked him mentally i heard he was crying on the floor just like his little bitch friends john vasquez and the rest of the fag A/V department. jerry included.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2008 edited
    Is this an old thread that just got dugg up? I remember draw being extinguished 6 months ago.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2008
    flea:Its really hard to find a job right now, not that I am unemployeed. I checked craigslist.

Move to Arizona.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2008
    Too hot.
  3.  permalink
    ill move to arizona if i can live with you ayai love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthormoebetta
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2008
    HUESAIN that dude had like 6 kids and did felixs job all the time! CAUSE NO ONE WOULD STAY at the phones. OHHH MY GOD! was his catch phrase:face-crying: stupid draw I know mother fuckers who should of been fired though an still wrk here.