Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrys_slave
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2008 edited
    How more fucked up is dis shit...skip the MT's and make Alberto the bald Homo the new office sup and transfer another homo from Audio/Video, Travis who doesn't know what da fuck hes doing or anything about computers. Why do other people have to help do his job when hes getting paid dat shit is not tight man. Why cant Sean just promote from within da departments man? Travis should step down from his high latter he can be on since he don't know wat da fuck hes doing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2008 edited
    Your wrong the new office sup will be Carlos San Vicente the guy who is dating Carol. Oh and trust me the MT's are pissed they didn't get promoted and skipped.  

Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    i blowed Carol how cum im still where i started
  2.  permalink
    Who gives a fuck, Frys is full of nothing but conspiracy and bullshit losers.
  3.  permalink
    flea:Your wrong the new office sup will be Carlos San Vicente the guy who is dating Carol. Oh and trust me the MT's are pissed they didn't get promoted and skipped.  

he he. Carlos dating carol!!!! good one.
  4.  permalink
    can you confirm that she is dating carlos?i love it when they call me big papa
  5.  permalink
    biggysmalls:can you confirm that she is dating carlos?

She's not dating carlos. Another made up rumor.
  6.  permalink
    who is she dating?i love it when they call me big papa
  7.  permalink
    biggysmalls:who is she dating?

I don't think she is dating anyone.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2008
    jamesd:I heard Alan Aquino and Carol are fucking.

Making love.Superhero!
  8.  permalink
    Best Buy properly trains employees.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2008
    14 years olds for minimum wage...  
    Not that I don't like best buy, but there's no use comparing... they are on two different levels.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrys_slave
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2008
    i still belive sean archer deserves to be fired he can't control his store its out of control.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2008
    since when do u know my new supervisor on that personal level where your reckless word choice is accepted .  
    he is now one of my people, even if i just met him. i work with the man and the people that i do business with get respect.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    frys slave is the stereotype of the immature attention starved chongito that doesnt have a real reason 2 talk the shit he does. store out of control? more like your vein stupidity is out of control, biting the hand that feeds and trying 2 sound like a victim of the job or some baby kaka seca.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    "I take drugs cause I am in control."