Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrys_slave
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2008
    Morale is down and employees don't trust certain managers and supervisors.  
    There is a formation of alliances and groups.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2008 edited
    This is because there is a line drawn between these groups. Each group doesn't like each other.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2008
    its been pointed out who to trust and not to trust people know thats why according to my termination the store is in caos.Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
  1.  permalink
    the store isnt in caos though. no ones really said anything about your terminationi love it when they call me big papa
  2.  permalink
    Everyone was happy when I went in today. I think the weekend was a drag though.
  3.  permalink
    I really doubt people were happy to see you. Maybe neutral, at the very least. Your reputation at Fry's isn't what you'd like to say it is.Regular Member
  4.  permalink
    Gamefreak88:I really doubt people were happy to see you. Maybe neutral, at the very least. Your reputation at Fry's isn't what you'd like to say it is.

I don't care what my rep is at frys. It's a job. Some people like me and some people don't. and I wasn't saying they were happy with me. I am saying nobody seemed stressed or pissed off.
  5.  permalink
    everyone doesnt seem to be bothered by any of this either.  
    its sad i know but thats life i guess.i love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorYa_Digg07
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2008
    So who got fired from this b/s
  6.  permalink
    biggysmalls:everyone doesnt seem to be bothered by any of this either.  
    its sad i know but thats life i guess.

I dont believe that, anytime you have a job that you have been at for a good period of time, and then suddenly get let go would be a big shock to you and the people you worked side by side with.  

I'm sure there WERE people who were saddened and disappointed but you probably just didn't hear about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorYa_Digg07
    Im pretty sure people are a bit worried and saddened by the situation, its just probably not appropriate to talk about it during working hours. Btw just keep an eye out for Narks.
  7.  permalink
    I second that.

I'd fuck over the narks if i was 100 percent sure they were in fact narking.

Thats just me though. :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Well everyone who was fired for this is my hero. I hope you are all very successful in your future endeavors and collect tons of unemployment.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrys_slave
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2008
    Even though they told us in the employee v con meeting that if we have any problems, unhappy or want our schedules change I don't belive it. No one trusts them. They reminded of us of their open door policy and their fucked up Retaliation. I bet home office is hounding upper managerment on their turnover and all the complaints that are on this site.
    •  
      CommentAuthoradam
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2008
    in case you didnt know gnome=greg

greg=moderator

this post = will be deleted...over and over again, by greg.

(greg this is a bot btw if you haven't realized it yet...checks every 10 seconds to see if this post is here.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorLurch
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2011
    Drugs from Germany? Hell yeah!!! lol
  8.  permalink
    Looks like another CSDM quit and Customer Service is now down 3 sups after one quit and one got fired. Great place to work.
  9.  permalink
    Names? Inquiring minds want to know.
  10.  permalink
    hey i was on vacation what happened?
  11.  permalink
    All I know is the CSDM quit to go work at a bank. Jonathan quit and Blanca got fired for some bullshit.
  12.  permalink
    working at a bank is better then working at frys. actually anything is better then working at frysi love it when they call me big papa