Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2008
    Please vote in this important pole to show Fry's Electronics Inc what you think about this site.Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
  1.  permalink
    As long as everyone acts mature and leave peoples personal lives and bullshit rumors off this forum, it can be a vauable resorce for employees as well as customers. But if all of the drama that happened here recently starts up again, I wouldn't shed a tear if this site was shutdown forever.
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    I have instituted the FrysForum Administration Group to help manage topics, comments and users in general. I want everything to be in control.Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
  2.  permalink
    what a FAG
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    I am appointing Ayahu and Sas. as moderatorsContact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2008 edited

Hellz yeah.
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    Sasquatch did I ever tell you that your one of the most active members on the site and have been around since like the beggening of time. I appreciate your supportive emails too you cheered me up for all those times I cried through all the hardship I went through.Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    The Sass is glad to participate in this forum. And that's exactly what this is. A forum. I want all of you to think about what that word means, separated from the context of the internet. It's what made our oldest societies great. Freedom of thought, freedom of ideas, freedom of speech. It is what makes today's societies great. This may be a mere internet world of words, but it is still a place where many can find common ground and share their thoughts, no matter how moronic.

Having said that, I still expect everyone to do their best to adhere to the new rules. While it seems the creator/creators of this site have been terminated for said creation, they still have the threat of legal action over their heads. While real, successful prosecution would be highly unlikely, it remains a costly prospect. Besides... If any of you are like myself, and I'm sure the best of you are, you have a genuine appreciation for Fry's. We are the Disney Land of the retail world. While I don't see myself pursuing a career with this company, (certainly not in a retail based position) I still value my employment, (paychecks) and position. So let's not do anything stupid like post pictures of LP, or details of the credit card applications. For everyone's sake.

/rant -Sassafrass
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Sasquatch:no matter how moronic.

Kitty, no!
  3.  permalink
    Sasquatch:The Sass is glad to participate in this forum. And that's exactly what this is. A forum. I want all of you to think about what that word means, separated from the context of the internet. It's what made our oldest societies great. Freedom of thought, freedom of ideas, freedom of speech. It is what makes today's societies great. This may be a mere internet world of words, but it is still a place where many can find common ground and share their thoughts, no matter how moronic.  

Having said that, I still expect everyone to do their best to adhere to the new rules. While it seems the creator/creators of this site have been terminated for said creation, they still have the threat of legal action over their heads. While real, successful prosecution would be highly unlikely, it remains a costly prospect. Besides... If any of you are like myself, and I'm sure the best of you are, you have a genuine appreciation for Fry's. We are the Disney Land of the retail world. While I don't see myself pursuing a career with this company, (certainly not in a retail based position) I still value my employment, (paychecks) and position. So let's not do anything stupid like post pictures of LP, or details of the credit card applications. For everyone's sake.  

/rant -Sassafrass
    Hopefully, people are smart and listen to your advice.
  4.  permalink
    Just remember Sasquatch and AyaHu.. I am the original moderator.

:face-smile:Regular Member
  5.  permalink
    No more of the bullshit rumors and keep it simple.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrisky
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2008
    This used to be an interesting, amusing and occasionally informative site, but in the last couple months it degenerated into a lot of ugly, selfish garbage. If it can remain above that, then it can still be a worthwhile venture. It’s sad that for some people, being anonymous is just an excuse for being a jerk. Free speech is a very special and important idea and using it as an excuse to spread rumors and talk crap about people without fear of any consequences, just denigrates the whole concept.  
    Anyway, good luck, just consider that being anonymous does not have to be a license for being irresponsible.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2008 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    That basically sums it all up.I shit trains, Now what?
  6.  permalink
    I dont like hoo-haa being a mod.  

I didnt like her when she first came here and i still dont like her because of the way she presented herself.  
    I thought it was trashy sorry, thats just my opinion.  

However, Sass i've given you alot of shit in the past but i like you man.  

Congrats on being a mod.
  7.  permalink
    Keep it open. Stick it to the man.  

Oh, and Sasquatch, I hope that's not a picture of a Fry's employee.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I'm going to sew myself a super hero cape... Ill send one to you Sass, gimme your address.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2008 edited
    admin:Sasquatch did I ever tell you that your one of the most active members on the site and have been around since like the beggening of time. I appreciate your supportive emails too you cheered me up for all those times I cried through all the hardship I went through.

He never sends ME supportive emails when I cry. He just beats me and tells me to get back into the kitchen. :face-sad:Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    I want a cape too. With the (coming soon) frys forum logo on the back. Then I can run around Frys screaming "SWWOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH".

As for Sasquatch.. they act like that sometimes. If you lived here in San Diego we'd go party it up. Alcohol always makes your worries go away. Just ask Tyler.

*small nearby crowd exlaims ' oh no he DIDAAANT '*Regular Member
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2008
    Gamefreak88:I want a cape too. With the (coming soon) frys forum logo on the back. Then I can run around Frys screaming "SWWOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH".

Send your address in pm Ill sew you one too.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    Woman wheres my food!  

Ayahu your special too your a moderator too!Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    Damn you I wasn't done posting yet. Now you have to go back and re-read my last reply.

I don't really want to give my address to people I don't know. I'll probably get a dead rat in the mail.Regular Member
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    PO BOXES ROCK!Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    admin:Woman wheres my food!  

Ayahu your special too your a moderator too!

I know I feel so special, it makes me sentimental I feel such honour.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Gamefreak88:Damn you I wasn't done posting yet. Now you have to go back and re-read my last reply.  

I don't really want to give my address to people I don't know. I'll probably get a dead rat in the mail.

Or anthrax. Don't worry, I'm safe, I really will send you a cape.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    Post up a photo of the cape when its done and I'll post up my address.. in a private message of course. :)

I hope the cape is red. Or better yet, make it black with frysforum.com written in red. But you have to autograph it! I promise not to sell it.Regular Member
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Everyone's going to want one. It may not be safe to post something so cool.Superhero!
  8.  permalink
    I'm so anxious to get my SWOOSH on. Is it done yet?Regular Member
  9.  permalink
    Luis needs one too. I know he wants to get his swoosh on. We're gonna swoosh Frys. No picket signs... just capes! I think we may need a few extra capes for others too.

It would really be disappointing if "swoosh" meant something else other than the sound of a quick wind disturbance.Regular Member
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    His will have gold trim.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    CrazyFox213:I dont like hoo-haa being a mod.  

I didnt like her when she first came here and i still dont like her because of the way she presented herself.  
    I thought it was trashy sorry, thats just my opinion.  

However, Sass i've given you alot of shit in the past but i like you man.  

Congrats on being a mod.

Shit is the lube of life. Hey it works, don't it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    notparistexas:Keep it open. Stick it to the man.  

Oh, and Sasquatch, I hope that's not a picture of a Fry's employee.

TELL NO ONE.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu:I'm going to sew myself a super hero cape... Ill send one to you Sass, gimme your address.

I live in the forest, I have no address. Just leave it on your doormat one night with a bowl of milk and some fish.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu:
    admin:Sasquatch did I ever tell you that your one of the most active members on the site and have been around since like the beggening of time. I appreciate your supportive emails too you cheered me up for all those times I cried through all the hardship I went through.

He never sends ME supportive emails when I cry. He just beats me and tells me to get back into the kitchen. :face-sad:

Aww, baby, you know I love you. Now get back in the kitchen and make me that damn sandwich.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu:His will have gold trim.

Mine needs camo. Gotta hide after all.
  10.  permalink
    It's spelled sammich when you are a sasquatch.Regular Member
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    the site seems to have turned into a chat room ...wheres that link to that chat roomContact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Gamefreak88:It's spelled sammich when you are a sasquatch.

Surprisingly, I was well schooled while growing up in the forest. It's all thanks to old man Jacob. He found me as a child and raised me as his own. It was all in secret of course. He kept me in the cellar, where I would be safe from the eyes of the fearful. Every Wednesday he would bring some chicken pot pie down and read me the bible. And thus began my love of fiction. After Jacob died, I would raid the nearby county libraries and make off with the books, deep into the forest. To this day, if you walk through the right forests, you will see piles of books being reclaimed by nature. Almost glad to see it's dead brethren, the trees entwine their roots into the pile. It is the most beautiful example of the circle of life.
  11.  permalink
    Gamefreak88:I want a cape too. With the (coming soon) frys forum logo on the back. Then I can run around Frys screaming "SWWOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH".  

As for Sasquatch.. they act like that sometimes. If you lived here in San Diego we'd go party it up. Alcohol always makes your worries go away. Just ask Tyler.  

*small nearby crowd exlaims ' oh no he DIDAAANT '*

You should get smashed and post it on Youtube. You would be more popular more than Chocolate Rain.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch:

Surprisingly, I was well schooled while growing up in the forest. It's all thanks to old man Jacob. He found me as a child and raised me as his own. It was all in secret of course. He kept me in the cellar, where I would be safe from the eyes of the fearful. Every Wednesday he would bring some chicken pot pie down and read me the bible. And thus began my love of fiction. After Jacob died, I would raid the nearby county libraries and make off with the books, deep into the forest. To this day, if you walk through the right forests, you will see piles of books being reclaimed by nature. Almost glad to see it's dead brethren, the trees entwine their roots into the pile. It is the most beautiful example of the circle of life.

I almost teared up with sentiment.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    AyaHu:I'm going to sew myself a super hero cape... Ill send one to you Sass, gimme your address.

I want a cape as well! Post pics of it when/if made.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Punkzilla:

I want a cape as well! Post pics of it when/if made.

Fine, but yours can't be as fancy as the moderating team. We simply must keep our sense of eliteness. Mozilla says eliteness is really a word. I didn't know.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    Fine by me. :face-plain:I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu:
    Sasquatch:

I almost teared up with sentiment.

It's all true. Every word.
  12.  permalink
    AyaHu:
    Punkzilla:

I want a cape as well! Post pics of it when/if made.

Fine, but yours can't be as fancy as the moderating team. We simply must keep our sense of eliteness. Mozilla says eliteness is really a word. I didn't know.

wtf wheres my cape?
  13.  permalink
    Mine is gonna be the second bestest. Luis will have the best one. I'm "Mod 1" (hahahahahha) so I get the second best cape.

Be jealous bitches. :face-devil-grin:Regular Member
    •  
      CommentAuthorMacIas
    i already msged ayahu with my admin account lets see if she really does mail me something.aka Luis - FrysForum Administration Group
  14.  permalink
    So whats up with the protest mentioned in the fax? Are we going to wear white shirts, black pants, black shoes, a tie, and our capes?Regular Member
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Lol @ capes.