Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcyberdogg
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2007
    Just came across this site. I thought "Anal-Mart" web site with separate discussion board for each of the existing store was unique and it's gone for good since around 2001.  

I have plenty of things to say about the slimy management who treated me like crap despite me being on time (even won a faux bought-at-Kmart award for Best Coverage), but it's a long story.  

I wrote the blog post about my experience working at Fry's Electronics. To summarize, management is packed with power-tripping scum of corporate puppets that make it difficult to enjoy working for the company. The company is not worth applying to work as a warning to the prospective employees.  

Don't work for Fry's Electronics, it sucks
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Electronics Frys Corrupt Management Who Don't Care For Their Employees
    My Experience Working at Fry's Electronics
    Effects of a bad economy at Fry's Electronics
    My Fry's Electronics Inc Unemployment Claim was DENIED
    Can Fry's Electronics help assemble my liquid cooling system on my PC?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2007 edited
    I guess yuo got unlucky.  
    I like Frys.  

And the reason they add PSC to products like Wii's is OBVIOUSLY to make money. Any business needs money and you would do the same if you owned Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    ummm they make so much money already ... bundles suck..it ristricts your freedom of shoppingFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    Then shop else where.  

/game over.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2007 edited
    Go to walmart. a store with zero customer service you just help yourself. not the best selection in the world but hey it really isnt about choice their its either brand name or store brand.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPurple&Gold
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2007 edited
    cyberdogg:Just came across this site. I thought "Anal-Mart" web site with separate discussion board for each of the existing store was unique and it's gone for good since around 2001.  

I have plenty of things to say about the slimy management who treated me like crap despite me being on time (even won a faux bought-at-Kmart award for Best Coverage), but it's a long story.  

I wrote the blog post about my experience working at Fry's Electronics. To summarize, management is packed with power-tripping scum of corporate puppets that make it difficult to enjoy working for the company. The company is not worth applying to work as a warning to the prospective employees.  

Don't work for Fry's Electronics, it sucks

i've actually wanted to work for fry's before. from what i've heard from my friend, who works there, the pay as a salesman is great for what you guys do. about 40k a year? is that true? can a fry's sales person confirm this?  

anyways that was five years ago before i got my law degree :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2007
    The decent sales guys pull down 40-55k a year I'd say. It gets slow around this time of year, then the holiday pay makes it worth it again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2007
    how slow is it really? how much to you guys typically pull in in the middle of the yeari am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2007
    Our top sales guys are pulling down $800ish a week before taxes right now. That'll shoot up as the holidays gets closer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2009
    ouch i feel sorry for everyone that has to smell 2 year old+ rotting zombie corps ...... but it's somewhat relevant to the new pay structure so I have a valid excuse for raising the deadLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2009 edited
    calculon: The decent sales guys pull down 40-55k a year I'd say. It gets slow around this time of year, then the holiday pay makes it worth it again.

i was mid-pack in computers and i was pulling in 35k  

actually in 2007.. i pulled in 39kHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2009
    I got out of fries and work 20 hrs a week and still make more than that.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2009
    in 2005 people were making 50k/yr working 3-4 days a week. I did.
  2.  permalink
    Those were the days. :face-crying:
  3.  permalink
    gossipgirl025: Those were the days. :face-crying:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2009
    I cant wait till this website is finished than it doubles and the hours get cut in half.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    Awesome
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2009
    I know I will have nothing to do except work on clients projects while acting as if I am increasing webhitsLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  5.  permalink
    I want to do what you are doing...sounds like something i would enjoy doing :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2009
    learn seo and then talk big but if you dont produce you get cannedLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009
    tell your employer you deployed an automated seo farm engine and the google gets lost in your maze.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009
    they would get lost with just that one phraseLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  6.  permalink
    lol.....