Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    I bought a brand new HP computer at Fry's and I only had it for about 2 months and it was defective. I can't believe they sold me a defective computer. I tried to return it but they wouldn't let me return the desktop. They said they couldn't help me that they weren't responsible for it. I was so upset I told them I would sue them for selling me a defective computer and not wanting to help me. They told me that I should have bought their in store warranty. I told them I had a 1 year warranty and they said they weren't responsible that I had to mail it to China. I feel like I got the run around and I hated thier management. I will never buy anything there again.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Is it that bad working as a Computer Service Tech in Fry's?
    BEWARE Fry's Customers if you own a Fry's Branded Personal Computer
    I live in Michigan, and I bought my laptop at a frys in Phoenix,AZ. But?
    Fry's Computer Return?
    frys loaner computer damaged
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2007
    lol @ mailing it to China.. If you purchased it with your credit card you should be able to return the defective product within the 90 day return policy as allowed on your credit card purchasing agreement.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPorter
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2007 edited
    Here are some facts:  

*Fry's doesn't make HP computers. HP makes HP computers  
    *Fry's gives you a 30 day return policy  
    *Your HP computer (that HP made) broke two months after purchasing it at Fry's  
    *Two months is one more month than Fry's one-month return policy  
    *HP gives you a one year warranty  
    *While under warranty HP (not Fry's) will replace your system if you mail it to them  

After looking at these facts, it's clear that you're a moron.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2007
    BUY THE EXTENDED WARRANTY NEXT TIME. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE THEM FOR!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2007 edited
    This is NOT fry's fault. Porter is right in every way. How was it defective after 2 months? They let you return it after 30 days.  

Next time dont be cheap and get your extended warranty. Its customers like you that argue with the managers when its clearly your fault, that make my day. I like to stand around and laugh and how much of an idiot you make yourself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2007
    the hole point though is the product is suppse to last 1 year. thats why it has a 1 year warranty! why the fukk would i buy a warranty.. its such a scam! its like you plan for it to fail. you guys probably drop hard into a cart.. I once bought a computer with its components all over the place in the cpu.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2007
    Porter:Here are some facts:  

*Fry's doesn't make HP computers. HP makes HP computers  
    *Fry's gives you a 30 day return policy  
    *Your HP computer (that HP made) broke two months after purchasing it at Fry's  
    *Two months is one more month than Fry's one-month return policy  
    *HP gives you a one year warranty  
    *While under warranty HP (not Fry's) will replace your system if you mail it to them  

After looking at these facts, it's clear that you're a moron.

Well stated.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2007
    worm:the hole point though is the product is suppse to last 1 year. thats why it has a 1 year warranty! why the fukk would i buy a warranty.. its such a scam! its like you plan for it to fail. you guys probably drop hard into a cart.. I once bought a computer with its components all over the place in the cpu.

Your gripe needs to be directed at HP. The fact the you propose a conspiracy just makes you out to be ignorant.  
    Also, you seem to have many negative, borderline unbelievable stories about your experiences at Fry's. Assuming they are all true, why the hell do you keep shopping at Fry's? It just furthers your image as an ignoramus.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2007
    there is no conspiracy theory. Your PC manufacture wants your computer to fail after the first year. Microsoft leaves the os flawed by design. Nothing is made perfect unless you want to go out of business.Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2007
    By that logic, a perfect Ford Model T would still be fine to drive around today.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2007
    And isn't this funny:  

84 Years Old and Still Driving His First Car

I just came across this though its a Model A and not T as you mentioned Sassy.i am a worm.
  3.  permalink
    haha that blows you got the shitty end of the stick, but at the same time you chose to shop at frys.