Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2008 edited
    Examples, at our store.....  

No lock up for employee holds.......hide it in your dept or somewhere in back stock until you want to buy it.  

Annoying 10 minute break......get more time by not telling the disc when you have arrived again.  

Need a bonus for Fry's shitty pay.....remember if you make it to the restroom, LP cant legally search or detain you since they lost visual of you.  

Can't clock in until your stuff is put up....do it anyway.....do you think the PIC or the return people don't have better things to do?  

No parking outside the employee parking lot.....trust me if you have a store that is full of customers everyday you have nothing to worry about.....unless you drive a car that stands out.  

plus too many more to list.....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2008
    The key is knowing which rules to break, and when.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    A car that stands out... Like my future Saleen S7... hell yeah.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch

Beautiful.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I was thinking more of a red colour but I'm glad we are on the same wavelength.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    great tips
    meinside100:Examples, at our store.....  

No lock up for employee holds.......hide it in your dept or somewhere in back stock until you want to buy it.  

Annoying 10 minute break......get more time by not telling the disc when you have arrived again.  

Need a bonus for Fry's shitty pay.....remember if you make it to the restroom, LP cant legally search or detain you since they lost visual of you.  

Can't clock in until your stuff is put up....do it anyway.....do you think the PIC or the return people don't have better things to do?  

No parking outside the employee parking lot.....trust me if you have a store that is full of customers everyday you have nothing to worry about.....unless you drive a car that stands out.  

plus too many more to list.....

Great tips. I hope we can all learn from these. Especially unauthorized breaks which is very popular where I'm from.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2008 edited
    One per customer, per day?.....Need I say more?....  

Try to enforce this rule and prepare to be laughed at.
  1.  permalink
    i hate that shit when they acctually ask to talk to your supervisori love it when they call me big papa
  2.  permalink
    or when you tell them to come with you so you can take them to your supervisor and they get all big headed and and say "ill wait for you to bring them to me"i love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2008
    biggysmalls:or when you tell them to come with you so you can take them to your supervisor and they get all big headed and and say "ill wait for you to bring them to me"

Ok if you insist. :) lets see how fast they go see the supervisor when you don't come back. :face-angel:I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthoradam
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2008
    in case you didnt know gnome=greg

greg=moderator

this post = will be deleted...over and over again, by greg.

(greg this is a bot btw if you haven't realized it yet...checks every 10 seconds to see if this post is here.)
  3.  permalink
    biggysmalls: or when you tell them to come with you so you can take them to your supervisor and they get all big headed and and say "ill wait for you to bring them to me"

biggysmalls: or when you tell them to come with you so you can take them to your supervisor and they get all big headed and and say "ill wait for you to bring them to me"

lmao you know what i do??? i take the next customer and let them find the sup themselves.
  4.  permalink
    or use my m9 and hide the body in a locker
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2009
    car stands out ....... thats how they always found out where i parked. always front and center 20 feet from the door.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Suzukiman: car stands out ....... thats how they always found out where i parked. always front and center 20 feet from the door.

Ever try parking inside the store? That'll be fun for kicks.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    did you park in the loading zone?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    no but i was called into the managers office for driving on the walkways. I needed to get the drivers door closer to the trash can so i wouldnt have to get out.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    if you own a crown vic you can pretty much park any where
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    too low to the groundLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    see stuck on that itsy bitsy curb man remember if it doesnt go into low range its just not good.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  5.  permalink
    AyaHu:

I had a Crown Vic back in the day. I LOVED that car. Especially at night or when there was fog people would move out the way thinking your a cop!!!  

92 Crown Vic. RIP  

1999-2007
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2009
    always look for teardrop running lights tailgating you.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2009
    so what happened to it why rust in peace or pieces as the case may be.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....