Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2008
    srsly.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    What is the status of Store 15 San Diego Fry's?
    Do you think the Fry's San Diego store is still corrupt?
    Starting a Employee Union @ The San Diego Fry's Store
    BREAKING NEWS: INCIDENT AT THE SAN DIEGO FRY'S STORE!
    Why is there only one store in San Diego?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    No I don't like San Diego.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2008 edited
    My comment was based on the large portion of threads here discussing Store 15 happenings. I don't particularly like Store 15, but how can you not like San Diego (the city)?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    It is dirty, cold, overcast, overpopulated, and generally just sucks hard.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    Sasquatch:Actually, we're all just competing facets of Randy Fry's mind. Each consciousness is unique from the other. These are just the ramblings of an aging, rich man with too much time on his crazy hands. Rule number one: You do not talk about Fry's Forum.

Like Sasquatch said "Rule number one: You do not talk about Fry's Forum.". Apparently they are openly discussing this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2008 edited
    Cold? You must love the desert heat in AZ. At least you have dry heat there... I'd take that over humidity any day. Also, I never noticed it being dirty nor overpopulated when I've been to SD.
  2.  permalink
    man:
    Sasquatch:Actually, we're all just competing facets of Randy Fry's mind. Each consciousness is unique from the other. These are just the ramblings of an aging, rich man with too much time on his crazy hands. Rule number one: You do not talk about Fry's Forum.

Like Sasquatch said "Rule number one: You do not talk about Fry's Forum.". Apparently they are openly discussing this.

Yes, I've seen people get sent into the manager's office multiple times in order to "explain" their knowledge of this site.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2008
    Unfortunately, some people think being a boss means being like Hitler.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    McLovin:Cold? You must love the desert heat in AZ. At least you have dry heat there... I'd take that over humidity any day. Also, I never noticed it being dirty nor overpopulated when I've been to SD.

Well I go there often... don't know, I compare it to scottsdale, not new york. It's effin dirty compared to here. I love AZ. We only have heat a couple months out of the year and its not so bad in our air conditioned cars homes and offices. Then the rest of the year is PERFECT! (Or cold)Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    McLovin:My comment was based on the large portion of threads here discussing Store 15 happenings. I don't particularly like Store 15, but how can you not like San Diego (the city)?

I live in San Diego County, and I don't like San Diego the city. Don't like big cities in general though.I shit trains, Now what?
  3.  permalink
    I hate traffic in san diego. Californians are just stupid.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Italian Greyhound:I hate traffic in san diego. Californians are just stupid.

Uhhh want bad drivers please visit Phoenix. Let us say, Cali requires some driving training. Here they take your parents/whoevers word you drove and give you a license. When there are just RAINCLOUDS in the sky traffic goes insane. Not rain, just RAINCLOUDS. They go 10 miles an hour under and.... I cant explain the terror of Arizona drivers. Them and Illinios. Whoever let anyone from Illinois drive was an idiot.Superhero!
  4.  permalink
    theres no one that lives there thats why they dont care about how good they drive if they take there eyes of the road itll be like 30 minutes before you see another car coming down the other lane.
    no one on the roads mean no one to worry abouti love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthoradam
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2008
    in case you didnt know gnome=greg

greg=moderator

this post = will be deleted...over and over again, by greg.

(greg this is a bot btw if you haven't realized it yet...checks every 10 seconds to see if this post is here.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorKyleMeares
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2009
    How could you not like San Diego?Technology... the knack of so arranging the world that we don't have to experience it.  --Max Frisch http://sandiego.nyctourist.com/san-diego-hotels.php Manager
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2009 edited
    its too hot, too close to la, infact too south, too close to mexico, it has san diego as a name, shall I continue?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2009
    it contains a fried electronics.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Suzukiman: its too hot, too close to la, infact too south, too close to mexico, it has san diego as a name, shall I continue?

san diego is not too hot.. it's pretty comfortable year round... it's when you go inland it gets toooo hoooot.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    is it 60 or below? if not it's too hot.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  5.  permalink
    That's usually winter for us. Coldest I've seen it get during the day is low 50s-high 40s. But it can get down in the high 20s at night. I hate the cold anyway. But I like San Diego, well north county at least. Up north is less congested population wise. Compared to LA or Orange county, north SD county is really nice. I think even Jason Mraz lives up here somewhere. I was reading that he has an avocado grove somewhere in the hills. But that's one thing that does really piss me off. We are suppose to have the avocado capitol in the world over here but avocados are still really expensive. But I get mine at a farmers market, their cheaper there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2009
    I have decided to grow avacados since they are reeally easy to grow.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Insert rocket in pocket joke.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    ???Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Jason Mraz song.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2009 edited
    gossipgirl025: That's usually winter for us. Coldest I've seen it get during the day is low 50s-high 40s. But it can get down in the high 20s at night. I hate the cold anyway. But I like San Diego, well north county at least. Up north is less congested population wise. Compared to LA or Orange county, north SD county is really nice. I think even Jason Mraz lives up here somewhere. I was reading that he has an avocado grove somewhere in the hills. But that's one thing that does really piss me off. We are suppose to have the avocado capitol in the world over here but avocados are still really expensive. But I get mine at a farmers market, their cheaper there.

It's even cheaper if you just pick them yourself off the trees around here... but then again.. i'm not a fan of eating the green gold..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  6.  permalink
    Well that works with any produce. Everyone knows that. Stealing is wrong, not everybody knows that one though. That's probably one of the biggest contributing factors of why our economy is the way it is. And the biggest thief of all...our government of course. They should try leading by example, come to think of the managers at fry's should do the same thing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2009
    Move to China, they have better weather there over USA.
Add your comments