Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwhitenoise
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2008 edited
    Do they really think they can just avoid all these people complaining and having all these work problems?
    Why doesn't someone from home office post on here only read? Are they cowards? They obviously see that employees come to this website because the "Open Door Policy" doesn't work. Employees want action from Fry's but it seems like they don't care. Why not come to some agreement and make the store and the employees more happy? Wouldn't the moral go up? Wouldn't they be more happier to help customers? Fry's just cares about their money and their ignorance just proves that they don't care about their employees.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2008
    You have to make them want to listen to you. No one in their right mind is going to listen to bitching for the fuck of it.
  1.  permalink
    whitenoise:Do they really think they can just avoid all these people complaining and having all these work problems?  
    Why doesn't someone from home office post on here only read? Are they cowards? They obviously see that employees come to this website because the "Open Door Policy" doesn't work. Employees want action from Fry's but it seems like they don't care. Why not come to some agreement and make the store and the employees more happy? Wouldn't the moral go up? Wouldn't they be more happier to help customers? Fry's just cares about their money and their ignorance just proves that they don't care about their employees.

I know Sean used to read this website before all the gossip bullshit started. It's a good place to vent. But you gotta have the balls to go in and talk to a manager about shit you don't like.
  2.  permalink
    Well with people being fired at the drop of a fuckin hat i can see WHY people wouldnt.
  3.  permalink
    whitenoise:Do they really think they can just avoid all these people complaining and having all these work problems?  

Doesn't deal with making money= Fry's doesn't care.:face-sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2008
    ahem.. might i add that @ minimum of 90% of all associates disputes are so minor and petty over greed and miscommunication that they "events" r laughable and probably not worthy of the store managers time let alone worthy of the effort it takes 2 get any one from corporate or home office 2 actually acknowledge the complaint. even IF it makes that far without getting crumbled and thrown 2 feet short of the bathroom trashcan, the home office associates r not kids or pushovers, they might just laugh @ the attention made on such a petty event that mommy could have kissed it and made u feels all betters in a couple minutes. once your @ oldest 14 u shouldnt need a baby sitter, and be able 2 stand up for your own person with your own ideas and word that u could produce, just takes a small amount of thought:face-crying:
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    the other 10% , of even that that have legitimate disputes or issues that deserve 2 be tended 2, the line needs 2 be available for those. but there is so much child's play irritating management that real issues dont always get the attention they deserve because your position change is just another week away but u want it noooowwwwww! or u got a cold from not washing your hands before u sucked the hot cheeto mess off your stubby fingers and u want compensation  

JUST REALITY  
    MY MENTALITY  
    SO SHUT UP AND GO BACK 2 WORKING FOR YOUR HOURLY
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    J A R E D:the other 10% , of even that that have legitimate disputes or issues that deserve 2 be tended 2, the line needs 2 be available for those. but there is so much child's play irritating management that real issues dont always get the attention they deserve because your position change is just another week away but u want it noooowwwwww! or u got a cold from not washing your hands before u sucked the hot cheeto mess off your stubby fingers and u want compensation  

JUST REALITY  
    MY MENTALITY  
    SO SHUT UP AND GO BACK 2 WORKING FOR YOUR HOURLY

dude STFU
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2008 edited
    J A R E D  

Because of the nature of a MESSAGE board, instead of a chat room, a great quality is that you have enough time to type three letter words before responding. As opposed to a chat room, where if you do not reply quickly you may miss your chance to speak. In a chatroom, text speak is fine if you can't bring yourself to learn to type faster. But here it is simply atrocious. Every post you make hurts my eyes. Please, the time it takes you to add the two letters on any given end of the word is not going to make you miss your chance.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    How embarrassing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2008
    didn't know there was rules and regulations here on this sacred forum. and text speak!?!? how dare i use this so called "text speak"..forgive me oh great dictator, my liberal ideas must plague your followers with pegan thoughts . . . i could continue ... WANNA TALK ABOUT MY TYPING TIME THAT U CANT EVEN SEE? ? U R THE ONE THAT READS EVERY POST OF MINE SO MUCH that IT HURTS .  
    And who the fuck is embarrassed DOUSCHESQUATCH.  

the so called "Man" what does STFU stand for?
    •  
      CommentAuthorJ A R E D
    meinside100, and others get respect for the smarts.  
    SD cherry picker: your alright bro , gotta have balls 2 bring it up 2 management, yeah i kinda agree, i think more like is it important enough 2 u 2 take the time.  

it takes balls 2 keep it real sir
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    STFU = Shut The Fuck Up
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    asdf:STFU = Shut The Fuck Up

I find it hard to believe this is the first time he's encountered that phrase.
  4.  permalink
    Just so everyone knows, this is the same jared that ass kissed Ray, and was his little pet.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Glad we're making progress.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthormissycj
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2008
    It could also be because more than half the comments don't have anything to do with whats wrong with the company but rather whats wrong with the employees themselves. Most of the discussions on here are petty bull$^&*$ about other associates...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Bull$^&*$ is right.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Home office doesn't give a fuck about this bull$^&*$. It's only a few upper management people who want to know who are talking shit about them. LP use it to catch employees who steal.