Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMacIas
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2008 edited
    Just to clarify things since some people are doubting my termination:  

On Tuesday June 3rd, 2008 Rey Magdaluyo brings me into the managers office with Sean Archer around 1:30PM. Sean tells me he knows about my conversations with Jorge. He tells me he is very interested in the site and tells me to cooperate. I refuse to cooperate and say what proof do they have of anything or what they are a cussing me of. I tell Sean I will not talk about what I do outside of Fry's on my personal time and its not his business. I refuse to cooperate and tell Sean unless he has evidence that I shouldn't be here and to fire me if he really does have evidence of anything because I won't cooperate with him. See Exhibit A Below:, note the original date on the typed paper work. Its dated the same day I talked to Sean & Rey in the managers office but it looks like the dates were changed on it. Hmm its seems if I did cooperate or say anything I would have been suspended that same day.  

On Wednesday June 4th, 2008 I clock in and go to the computer podium where Sam Micklic is waiting for me and brings me into the Managers Office. Sean Archer and Sam Micklic are in the managers office. Sam tells me that after their investigation they have decided to Suspend me for 5 Days. He hands me my suspension notice (EXHIBIT A) which has a crossed out date of 06/03/08 with a written in date of 06/04/08 on it. He tells me to sign the Suspension notice and I refuse because I don't agree with the accusations stated on the statement. Sam tells me that if I want them to help them let me keep my job I should sign the suspension notice and I should write in the Associate's Comments/Rebuttal area. I write in the area "I don't agree with what is written above please see my statement." I write my statement SEE EXHIBIT B BELOW. As stated in my statement I know from the notice right away that I am fired as soon as I know I have a 5 day suspension, SEE EXHIBIT C BELOW and notice the "Request Date: 06/04/08" that's the same day I got my 5 Day Suspension. So how can I be 5 Day Suspended and Terminated on the same day especially after Sam & Sean told me they need time to decide if I was going to be terminated or not.  

Sam tells me to report back to work on 06/10/08 at 12:00PM which if you do the math actually happens to be 6 days not 5 like suspension is suppose to be. I am told to leave and Sam takes away my name Badge/Time Card and says he will clock me out and tells me to leave the store.  

6 Days later, In uniform I report back to Fry's on 06/10/08 @ 12:00 PM Sharp. Sam or Sean are not in the managers office. I wait for around 10 minutes and finally Sam arrives. He tells me "Home Office" decided to terminate me. He hands me my final pay check, plus a unemployment book and my Involuntary Termination Notice (SEE EXHIBIT C BELOW). The Request Date for the Involuntary Termination Request is dated 06/04/08. Fry's Home Office marks the Involuntary Termination Request Received on June 5, 2008 and then marks it Entered on June 6, 2008. On June 10, 2008 Kathy Kolder Fry's Vice President signed my termination request. If you follow all the dates involved it looks like Fry's was ready to fire me since the first day I walked in the managers office. This also proves that I was terminated regardless of me sending the fax I had sent out.  
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

EXHIBIT A:  
    5 Day Suspension Notice:  
    CLICK HERE TO SEE EXHIBIT A  

EXHIBIT B  
    My Statement to my 5 Day Suspension Notice:  
    CLICK HERE TO SEE EXHIBIT B  

EXHIBIT C  
    Involuntary Termination Request  
    CLICK HERE TO SEE EXHIBIT Caka Luis - FrysForum Administration Group
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2008
    We've seen it, we know.. don't let one guys doubt get you riled up.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2008 edited
    It looks like hes trying to clarify a few things since there are rumors being spread around where details are being changed on the fly. Plus hes getting ready for his TV appearance. My pic will get some exposure when the site goes on the air lol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2008
    Everyone will come to know and love the Sass.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Damnit! We aren't going to be famous!Superhero!
  1.  permalink
    everyone will know im still alive and wasnt killedi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2008 edited
    biggysmalls:everyone will know im still alive and wasnt killed

why would people think you were dead. did you get in some kind of accident?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    man:
    biggysmalls:everyone will know im still alive and wasnt killed

why would people think you were dead. did you get in some kind of accident?

Man you are so behind.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    im chillin here on an island with pac  
    we got all we need, 40's, bitches, and money  
    the only thing were missin is ayahui love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
  3.  permalink
    i c u been readin up on mei love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I already knew. I was at the funeral crying for you.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbiggysmalls
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2008 edited
    was that you wearing that sexy little black dress?i love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    biggysmalls:was that you wearing that sexy little black dress?

You do realize, she would have been about ten at the time...
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    You guys are getting way off topic about what this discussion is about.Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    and this surprises you??????!!!Las Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    That's a forum for you.  
    It'll always derail.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch:
    biggysmalls:was that you wearing that sexy little black dress?

You do realize, she would have been about ten at the time...

No, I'm a vampire. I'm only 50 but...Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Wow, I guess you'll live a while too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Yeah. Now everyone knows why I still look 16 even though I'm "22" (As of July 23)Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2008
    admin:You guys are getting way off topic about what this discussion is about.

My "rant" thread turned into Mexican food discussion. For a forum admin, you really don't understand the way of the internet warrior.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    To battle!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    SASS, remember to use No-Mind. It's how Tom Cluise survived.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2008 edited
    Tom Cruise = Scientology. Scientologist = Hollywood stari am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2008
    The aliens are out there.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I wonder how Tom lost his mind...
    •  
      CommentAuthoradam
    in case you didnt know gnome=greg

greg=moderator

this post = will be deleted...over and over again, by greg.

(greg this is a bot btw if you haven't realized it yet...checks every 10 seconds to see if this post is here.)
    •  
      CommentAuthoradam
    in case you didnt know gnome=greg

greg=moderator

this post = will be deleted...over and over again, by greg.

(greg this is a bot btw if you haven't realized it yet...checks every 10 seconds to see if this post is here.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    hehe i saw you posted your story over the the sthomas frys forum.. lol great.. :) Bring in the really really anti-frys people.. lol along with the staunch supporters of frys.. mmm I always found this board to be a happy medium. :)I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthormissycj
    Of course Fry's wanted to fire you from the moment they brought you in...that's the whole point of a 5 day...your counseling is sent to home office with a termination request...in my 9 years with Fry's I have seen 6 people come back from a 5 day suspension. I think California has some kind of law that if you fire someone you have to have their last check readily available to them...or something like that...so that is why we suspend someone...so that they have ample time at home office to terminate your employment and cut your last check AND get it to the store before you come back on the 6th day.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    •  
      CommentAuthormissycj
    the link is empty....and when i click it..it brings me right back here....so confused :face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    well it should take you to the Digg Comment page and then that link brings it here ;)I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    If only you didnt have to sign up to 'digg' it.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthormissycj
    well then i guess it works perfectly :-)
  4.  permalink
    Can you dig it.... SUCKA?  

(For those who don't watch WWE, it was the catch phrase of a really stupid wrestler)Regular Member
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I like the Rock. He's so cool.Superhero!
  5.  permalink
    hello. i'm from san diego. i like RC CARS!I am not Greg Torkelson from Fry's just someone with a similar name
  6.  permalink
    I used to watch Wrasslin when is was cool. Way before the Rock and all those sissys. Ultimate Warrior and Randy Savage rock.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Wrestling has never been cool.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    Triple H, Stone Cold, The Rock, The Undertaker, D-Generation X, Mankind.  

Those were the good days. All of the above are now gone except Triple H (my favorite). Once he's gone, ratings will plummet. And WWE Smackdown is a complete joke. Thats where all the lame wrestlers go.Regular Member
  7.  permalink
    AyaHu:Wrestling has never been cool.

I thought it was cool when I was 10. I went to the first wrestlemania at skydome.
  8.  permalink
    Gamefreak88:Triple H, Stone Cold, The Rock, The Undertaker, D-Generation X, Mankind.  

Those were the good days. All of the above are now gone except Triple H (my favorite). Once he's gone, ratings will plummet. And WWE Smackdown is a complete joke. Thats where all the lame wrestlers go.

Undertake and Mankind were good. Not the best. The rest of those guys are pussies. The good age of wrestling ended in the early 90s.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    I didn't get in to wrestling until the late 90's. Looking back at the history, personally I didn't like anyone who came before the mid-90's, but thats just me. I rarely watch it since the acting has really gotten pretty bad and the storylines have gotten so bad. Plus, without good wrestlers.. well.. it just isn't the same. My favorite fad/era was D-Generation X. No one watches wrestling to see guys in their underwear hugging each other. Or at least I don't. Pull out some weapons, fire, cars, beer trucks, etc, and then it might be watchable.  

•  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    The acting, I admit, is slightly amusing. But it lasts about 5 minutes.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorocuana
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2008
    You need to include the fact that they are claiming you posted on Frys Forum Luis, as opposed to you being the man in charge... that is f'd up that they fired you claiming that on the 5 day suspension....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu:The acting, I admit, is slightly amusing. But it lasts about 5 minutes.

My favorite is when the guy is face down, and the other one is bending his foot backwards, towards his knee. Basically, the same thing as standing and grabbing your foot. God forbid such hardcore acts are ever performed against my poor sass ass.
    •  
      CommentAuthorocuana
    You know... this doesn't surprise me too much though... Let's consider, this is a company that does allow it's supervisors to tell people not to take their 10 min break.... which according to labor law is illegal....  

You have to take a 10 min break as close to half way between each 4 hours woked you know, and supervisors cannot tell you that you cannot, even on the bussiest days of the year. So that everyone knows, you can take it to the Labor Board if they do, and the company has to give you 1 hours pay for each 10 minute break that was missed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    If accessory sales weren't so damn lazy it would actually matter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Hey, we were talking about wrestling! Not the actual subject of the thread!Superhero!